Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rage Mod

nartac

Question

8 answers to this question

The Void definitely is the best place.

Hmm ... are you getting to the end of Treasure Rooms?
Those have lotsa Containers, and some "Void Mods" actually only drop in there IIRC.

But for an alternative, how 'bout this?
Do Vault Runs in the Derelict for Corrupted Mods,
keep the ones that might be useful to you, sell the rest, buy Rage :D

Edited by NinjaZeku

18 minutes ago, Dadof4 said:

I have been farming for this Rage mod on the void for days but it seems to be very elusive.  Can anyone suggest better place to farm for this mod?

Yeah if you are just breaking regular void containers you don't have nearly as much chance of getting it. You want to find the parkour/jumping puzzle rooms, where you try to get to the end before the drumbeats end, you break the container at the end, they have a rare mod, one of them could be rage.

It also drops from Grineer Napalms, they are farmable, but nasty to fight, so you may be better off with the treasure rooms. 

Check youtube if you aren't familiar with them (the parkour rooms), most of them are easy to complete, but can be tricky if you've never done them before. 

I must not be in the right rooms then.  I usually play solo so played exterminate and tried to get into every rooms.  Luckily just ran one mission and got an Ayatan treasure so it wasn't for nothing.  As for derelict run :(.  Had to determine which key to bring on solo missions lol

3 minutes ago, Dadof4 said:

As for derelict run :(.  Had to determine which key to bring on solo missions lol

Well, you're kind of really not supposed to do those Solo :P

With a full Squad, you (get the objective done faster and) have a 100% chance to get a Mod,
that seems like a much better way to spend your time than fruitlessly Rage-hunting for days I figured.

In general, lots of content in this game is a better experience playing with others IMO,
you'll run into problems sooner or later trying to do it all on your own (case in point, Vault Runs).

One thing that I've heard, but can't verify, is that the initial brance of missions in the Void (the one off of Phobos) actually has a smaller loot pool than the other 3 branches. In the video I watched, the guy specifically mentioned Rage as a mod that could not be obtained from missions on that branch. If you've been running those, try one of the other branches.

Thank you.  Believe it or not, I have been raiding at least 50 treasure rooms on Teshub but rage is still elusive.  I will try your suggestion.  Thanks so much

Edited by Dadof4

I would not recommend Rage hunting in the void at all if you want it quickly. Buying on trade for 20-40p is much easier. Farm relics and running them for prime parts is much more consistent as there are always people buying prime junk 5 for >10p. Takes 2-4hrs depending on what nodes you have access to.

But if you are determined to get it in the void then be prepared cause the void container mod pool (see link below) is more than 100 mods, not to mention Rage is a rare mod. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Tower#Treasure_Rooms

Also, not sure if this is true but according to the wiki "Note that some mods, Rage for instance, only drop from containers in missions with a base level of 20 or higher."

First of all, I want to express my appreciation for all the suggestions and replies.  I'm happy to report that I endured and went solo to get to Oxomoco on the void, which is an extermination mission and also 30-35 level mission, and got the rage mod from one of the usual orokin containers on my first mission there.  I then went to the treasure room and obtained also a very elusive barrel diffusion mod.  I was also farming for barrel diffusion forever and one time just happened to played one of the Neo relic missions and got a barrel diffusion mod without an intention to look for it.  Now I have an extra copy to give to one of my son

Again, thanks all so much

you can view a picture of the result here: http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/1nartac/media/Rage_mod_1.jpg.html