Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing mission with no Archwing.

Kihana

Dakata. My first Kuva Fortress mission post "The War Within". It's clearly labeled as an Archwing mission, but I can't find the Archwing bit.

It wouldn't really be a problem if I hadn't spent time deciding what new Archwing gear to equip and modding it. F*** that "Archwing" label off please. It doesn't belong there.

I believe rarely there's a variation of the Exit tile where you have to go through a short enemy-less path to the exit that's in Archwing! (The same exit you had to take in the War Within)

That clearly justifies the Archwing tag~!

In fact I think it only appears on rarely on certain game modes and not Dakata but shush

Edited by Zandermanith222

1 hour ago, Kihana said:

It doesn't belong there.

I have a strong feeling they will be adding Archwing components in the future.  You are not the first to be fooled by this.  There was a awful lot of archwing in the quest portion, which is at the fortress, so I guess that's where it comes from.  It'd be pretty nice if we could use archwing there, but we'll just have to wait.

I agree somewhat that there should be a symbol that denotes 'possible' archwing/sharkwing versus mandatory usage though.