Hotfix 9.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

I have recently bought loki and when through mercury but i couldnt do M prime and Caloris because of nightmare mode (timed not vampire [Vampire would have been easier]). Loki was about level 3 by this stage and had about 90 shields and 90 health and i went through the first door and BAM i was dead. This appears to be due to the damage not scaling down on earlier levels because this was ment to be easy even with a new frame, the fact that i cant live through 1 round from a single grineer lancer makes leveling up a bit hard. Brilliant hotfix as important issues were adressed. Keep up the hard work :)

Rather than having boss rewards fly out of their dying corpse, maybe, for ease of looting, use a more RPG-style system of having a boss chest unlock and award players what the boss would normally drop.

Or make it a function of the assassination mission and have completing it reward the player with boss blueprints similar to Alerts/Capture/Raid/Intel/Void missions.

It would alliterate the headache of purple orbs flying all over the place.

Just enjoying how it says how it fixes crash issues and now Warframe crashes on me every 5-10 minutes. Not really enjoying it though. How am I going to enjoy Nova tomorrow when she finally finishes building if the game crashes?

Well Steve Sinclair has confirmed that Raptor should always be dropping at least a mod on death, like every other boss, so that pretty much verifies that there is definitely a significant, consistent problem with the boss and its loot.

You know what, i hate this game now, when you do the same  stupid mission 100+times in a row and get 7 systems, 5 chassis , and NO @(*()$ HELMET BLUEPRINT, why don't you make normal drop which includes the amount of stuff pepole have

Anyone else getting locked in the foundry screen when you bring it up? I will look at the stuff on there and it will just get stuck there. The game doesnt crash or anything but I basically have to ATL+TAB to get out and then close the process in my task manager. 

Idea: Remove Vampire all together and do something different for Nightmare mode.

Not all frames have the same amount of health. This means that more fragile frames (like Nova and Loki) are more susceptable to dying between fights.

The whole health drain mechanic is terrible IMHO.

You might try draining Energy instead of Health, and doubling the amount of enemies.

I couldn't help but disagree with this.

I think Vampirism adds a certain kind of thrill to the nightmare mode missions. I enjoyed it, I just feel that it was too forgiving.

Energy Drain is NOT scary, and mob density =/= challenge, especially with a Nova. Nova makes mobs massive density easier than having only three enemies.

Well Steve Sinclair has confirmed that Raptor should always be dropping at least a mod on death, like every other boss, so that pretty much verifies that there is definitely a significant, consistent problem with the boss and its loot.

35 runs(i have a life, boys) and i got 5 mods from Raptor. 4 of these times he was on top of the middle roofie area, and basically was touching it and the fifth he dropped a bp in the open, around the trailers. The rest of his deaths was floating up above. I do believe i've seen a mod or three get thrown the hell away, and never respawned.

I'm now starting to guess it's less of his flying around(which was my first guess, comparing him to Ospreys and their general lack of loot) and more because mods and resources have a tendency to get the hell out of dodge when bots like Raptor explode(ie, he dies, drops stuff, THEN explodes. Happens quite oftem with Ospreys when they DO drop a mod, or when sniping a MOA. It's likely a physics thing)

Idea: Remove Vampire all together and do something different for Nightmare mode.

Not all frames have the same amount of health. This means that more fragile frames (like Nova and Loki) are more susceptable to dying between fights.

You might try draining Energy instead of Health, and doubling the amount of enemies.

I dont get u guys its called nightmare not pony what do u expect? it has to be hard otherwise 

it wouldnt be worth the name...

btw: play unreal or quake in nightmare, thats hard. Compared to that this is still easy

Edited by QgeL

*Note: Seeing a lot of posts about Raptor drop date. What may be happening is drops are occurring out of bounds (or getting knocked out of bounds) and being teleported back to the center of the "Boss Arena". We will further investigate this. 

Center of the boss arena?

as in inside the central building somewhere?

or have the drained hp scale to the total amount of health each frame has, so lower health frames don't lose as much as higher health ones do

and i fought him yesterday and he didn't drop anything, no mod, no bp, no resources. of course i killed him when he was above a crate, but i went up to check all the crates i could and there was nothing.

Edited by darksithis002

Ok now that you show who's in the squad you kinda left out the major part and that's the Aura Mod. Most people aren't gonna really care too much on what sidearm or melee weapon they carry but what Aura Mod is very important and why didn't you guys put it on there.

Thanks for the hot fixes but did you or are you going to fix the Strict Nat problem? I know you guys know they exist but when I have to constantly restart my client to get either my clan contacts to show up or friends it get's quite annoying.

Thanks for all your hard work at fixes.

nova shall be claimed soon enough raptor...muahahahha

o ppl still dont have her? got her a few days ago by farming..........(LOL though well over 100 runs and still had all the glitches and what not) in fact ive already formad her XD

I dont get u guys its called nightmare not pony what do u expect? it has to be hard otherwise 

it wouldnt be worth the name...

btw: play unreal or quake in nightmare, thats hard. Compared to that this is still easy

I'm sorry but Nightmare mode isn't fun for first-time-though-Mercury Warframe players. Either have them toggleable or move them to planets further out.

Personally I opt for the choice option. Have it a checkbox somewhere that says "I want to play this in Nightmare mode". That way people who actually want that challenge can do it and the people who are on their first time through Mercury don't have to throw their keyboard out a window.

-Further improvements to preventing the Raptor fleeing the map*

-Further tweaks to Nightmare Mode Vampire missions to be challenging but playable.

-Potential crash fixes.

*Note: Seeing a lot of posts about Raptor drop date. What may be happening is drops are occurring out of bounds (or getting knocked out of bounds) and being teleported back to the center of the "Boss Arena". We will further investigate this. 

The Evolution Engine has stopped working over and over, hope it help you guys.