Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

-Further improvements to preventing the Raptor fleeing the map*

-Further tweaks to Nightmare Mode Vampire missions to be challenging but playable.

-Potential crash fixes.

*Note: Seeing a lot of posts about Raptor drop date. What may be happening is drops are occurring out of bounds (or getting knocked out of bounds) and being teleported back to the center of the "Boss Arena". We will further investigate this. 

So make the boss arena a little cleaner, 'cause right now Tenno spend 5 minutes killing the Raptor and another 10 looking around for the drop.

So, I've had a few runs(8) after the hot fix buffet, so far, no drops from raptor.

Really, I've searched everywhere. I climb the highest crates, checked the roof top, went in the green house, under the green house, nearby the platform areas, check between crates... and nothing.*

Sure, no frame bps in 8 runs might be just unlucky. Understandable. Yet there were no resources or mods... ??

*I think once there was a mod drop. Not sure about it. Several enemies were around there, making it hard to tell.

I don't like these hotfixes. I am in a very small 3 man clan and we have to get 600 Rubedo for 1 banner stand. D:  I am just going to leave Warframe until the Shadow Clan is scaled down to what 10 reg. players have in mats. DE had it right before but I guess one Grandmaster complains and now it is 2x more difficult for  4% of the small clans out there. I guess small clans like mine have little to no importance to DE. :'( To think being in the top 100 and having 300+ hrs. meant something. silly me.

I don't like these hotfixes. I am in a very small 3 man clan and we have to get 600 Rubedo for 1 banner stand. D:  I am just going to leave Warframe until the Shadow Clan is scaled down to what 10 reg. players have in mats. DE had it right before but I guess one Grandmaster complains and now it is 2x more difficult for  4% of the small clans out there. I guess small clans like mine have little to no importance to DE. :'( To think being in the top 100 and having 300+ hrs. meant something. silly me.

Woah, 600 rubedo between 3 people? Thats like 10-20 mins of farming. 

Okay, so where's the center of Raptor's arena?

Right where he spawns i think.

any word on how long till the seer drop rate is fixed 

Its done.

SkyblazeRagnarok, on 16 Jul 2013 - 01:01 AM, said:snapback.png

any word on how long till the seer drop rate is fixed 

Its done.

when or where was this said? bumping for vor chronus algorithm being applied to seer drops. 

Please fix the game difficulty. It is unplayable now if you don't have 10-times-polarized gear and we want to farm with our weak low level weapons again.

go to a lower level area that was a huge reason why they buffed things so that you can just solo with weak weapons and get it maxed. go use it in a weaker place then try it in higher places isn't that what your supposed to do with weak things IF YOUR SOLOING?!