Hotfix 9.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

There's still a problem with grineer ship stages. Today in the morning i got stuck in some kind of cross junction room because the alarm was triggered and the place didn't had a console to deactivate it, i had to abort the mission.

Edited by Jhonrock

What did you guys do to my frames? My Ember is running as slow as my Rhino is and he's even slower then normal. I have rush maxed on both of them.

Oh I finally got 2 Nova system drops but nothing drops at all when no Nova parts drop. No mods, nothing. :(

Edited by Panelope

Been wanting to actually play with these fixed resource drops, but the same patch...

Start a stealth mission? Evolution Engine has stopped Responding.

Kick jump into the wall? Evolution Engine has stopped Responding. 

double click on a blueprint? Evolution Engine has stopped Responding.

stay logged in for around 5 minutes on the world map doing nothing? Evolution Engine has stopped Responding.

Come on. It can't be that hard to replicate.

Was hoping they would of fixed it by now, but nooo....

Yep, the damage we now get is pretty crazy...

I ran some Mercury Nightmare as well, and one of those level 27 grineer can tear through my armor (495) pretty quickly: one salvo roughly ate 1/3rd of it.

I also tried Naamah (for the raptor boss), I died twice before even reaching the boss, and called it a day out of frustration.

Obviously we're not asking to be invincible, but those changes are pretty drastic compared to pre-patch(es).

On another note, I'm not too pleased with the new Foundry UI.

Sure it's cleaner, but I liked how we could have a glimpse at a number of BPs and their required materials...

Also, it's lame that we can't see how many BPs we have for each entry, and it's sad that we still can't build more than one BP at a time (still talking about having more than one specific BP).

I think the vampire mode is okay but the thought of you die to the drain is not okay. Keep the vampire but ONE thing you must change. Players are left on 1hp remaining by drain and halve the shields by 20% when player/s looses 90% of health making it harder and players to be much more.

Idea: Remove Vampire all together and do something different for Nightmare mode.

The whole health drain mechanic is terrible IMHO.

You might try draining Energy instead of Health, and doubling the amount of enemies. Here are a few ideas:

-Time Attack - Limited time to complete mission; kills add time to the countdown timer.

-Energy Drain - Energy Drains @ 1% per second; kills add 5% Energy

-Shields Do Not Regenerate - Kills regenerate 5% Shields

-Wave after Wave - 50% more enemies spawn.

-Infested Hydra - Killing an Infested enemy has a 10% chance to spawn two more of the same type.

-Corpus Resurrection - Defeated Corpus enemies have a 10% chance to resurrect upon death.

-Grineer Goliaths - Grineer Bombards, Napalms, Heavy Gunners, and Commanders are 50% more likely to spawn.

Did you really think about that "ideas" ? I hope dev won't listen to you xD

Edited by ZakDePohal

Idea: Remove Vampire all together and do something different for Nightmare mode.

The whole health drain mechanic is terrible IMHO.

You might try draining Energy instead of Health, and doubling the amount of enemies. Here are a few ideas:

-Time Attack - Limited time to complete mission; kills add time to the countdown timer.

-Energy Drain - Energy Drains @ 1% per second; kills add 5% Energy

-Shields Do Not Regenerate - Kills regenerate 5% Shields

-Wave after Wave - 50% more enemies spawn.

-Infested Hydra - Killing an Infested enemy has a 10% chance to spawn two more of the same type.

-Corpus Resurrection - Defeated Corpus enemies have a 10% chance to resurrect upon death.

-Grineer Goliaths - Grineer Bombards, Napalms, Heavy Gunners, and Commanders are 50% more likely to spawn.

IMHO, WAY to easy that way. It's supposed to be MUCH harder in nightmare mode and only high-level players should be able to complete WITH a squad.

Edited by coolitic

-Further improvements to preventing the Raptor fleeing the map*

-Further tweaks to Nightmare Mode Vampire missions to be challenging but playable.

-Potential crash fixes.

*Note: Seeing a lot of posts about Raptor drop date. What may be happening is drops are occurring out of bounds (or getting knocked out of bounds) and being teleported back to the center of the "Boss Arena". We will further investigate this.