Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akstiletto Prime Build

Repiru

Question

7 answers to this question

Can't remember base polarities, but I only put one forma. V, V, - polarities. 

Ammo Mutation, Jolt, Pestilence, Scorch, Frostbite, Hornet, Lethal, Diffusion. 100% status. Just mix to viral radiation for unarmored targets. 

I supposed you could go hybrid, remove Ammo mutation for Pistol Gambit. 100% status and moderate crits. Status just works the best against heavily armored opponents scaling wise. If you're just planning for starchart, forgo status completely and just run crit mods. 

9Mut8HO.jpg

First build is full Front-end damage for General Use, Infested or CPx4 if you swap to Viral.

Second is for lvl 80+ Armored enemies and will have the best kill speed on a lvl 145 Napalm given you head-shot half the bullets.

You can see both builds in action below. TTKs for armored body shots, head-shots, unarmored body and head.

Spoiler

a hybrid build between crit and status is one of the best possible builds for akstiletto

just use any 2 dual stat elemental mods, primed pistol gambit, primed target cracker, hornet strike, barrel diffusion, lethal torrent, and literally any mod of your choice. i personally like to put in a hydraulic crosshair in the empty slot tho

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)TomTheImperator said:

a hybrid build between crit and status is one of the best possible builds for akstiletto

just use any 2 dual stat elemental mods, primed pistol gambit, primed target cracker, hornet strike, barrel diffusion, lethal torrent, and literally any mod of your choice. i personally like to put in a hydraulic crosshair in the empty slot tho

I use this setup on mine also.  Configured for gas with Suppress in the last slot.  It works so well that I don't even bother to change the elemental combo for other factions.  

19 hours ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

You'll want as much status as possible. @PUR3K1LL3R's build is pretty good, but I would personally recommend replacing Primed Pistol Gambit with a dual stat mod to bring it to 100% status.

I found that going for crits (And the 90% elemental damage) does better then trying to use status mods to get near 100% when I'm already at a decent status chance. Both builds are decent on their own though.