Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR8 and need a good MESA BUILD please

(XBOX)pr0dijy

Question

Hello to the Lady or Gentleman reading this and thank you for taking the time in doing so. I'm having a little bit of difficulty coming up with a good overall Mesa build and therefore am seeking out some help from some of you veteran and experienced players. I've already forma'd her 2 times, a - in the aura slot for corrosive projection and a D for Narrowminded. Please post pics if you can or put what the stats would be and thanks in advance, I really appreciate it. I have Duel Tox by the way for Mesa :)

6 answers to this question

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Mesa/t_30_3224300430_5-5-4-34-8-5-49-3-10-55-4-4-57-7-5-59-6-3-411-2-10-479-1-10-481-0-10-615-9-5_481-7-479-7-411-8-49-8-55-5-5-8-59-9-57-8-34-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-31/122793/0

Feel free to swap out Rage for Intensify and Quick Thinking for Vigor.

Either one works, they just function slightly differently. Vigor/Intensify makes allows you to deal some more damage but Rage/Intensify will often let you eat a few Bombard rockets at higher levels before you go down just trading off 30% power strength.

I'm scared Mesa will get nerfed so please don't show off her power around too much. :(

http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Akstiletto_Prime/t_30_32202223_193-1-5-196-3-5-204-4-10-206-2-5-209-0-5-487-7-10-543-6-10-605-5-10_209-6-193-6-206-6-196-11-204-7-605-7-543-6-487-8/en/3-0-80

Something like that for the weapon. Also, Akstilletos are the preferred secondaries. Mesa's main weakness in the map comes from nullifier fields. Akstilleto Primes are the best secondaries to take out the fields. If you can get a Miter with the new mod that might be an option as well but I prefer to keep that primary slot open for something like a Tigris Prime.

Edited by uAir

I like high duration with some power strength.

Corrosive Projection, Vitality, partially ranked Narrowminded, [Primed] Continuity, Constitution, Stretch to offset Narrowminded, Intensify, Streamline, Staggering Shield. Exilus mod of choice.

Not max efficiency, but powers last around a minute. High duration also reduces the channel cost of Peacemaker. Keep near neutral range for her 2. Only need 30% power strength to max Shatter Shield (95% damage reduction). Staggering Shield augment is a personal preference, I find it helps a bit in crowded situations.

The good thing about the new Mesa is that she doesn't need more than 150~% power strenght because her power comes from her insanely huge scaling with the ever-powerful af pistol mods. So if you grab yourself a crit-based automatic secondaries with a corrosive build then you'll be able to obliterate everything insanely fast and hard. 
So, you want as much duration as you can, you can sacrifice range for efficiency just fine, and you can use the range drift to offset this a bit aswell

Mesa is a difficult warframe for newer players to mod because you need a lot of primed and corrupted mods to get the most out of her, and then you also need a good crit pistol build.

For any game content under level 150, Mesa doesn't need much power strength for peacemaker if you have a good pistol build.  Intensify by itself will get you to the 95% damage reduction cap on Shatter Shield.

Corrosive Projection (since you already formaed for it.  I just use Pistol Amp)

Primed Continuity, Constitution, Narrow Minded - for max duration.   The only time Mesa is vulnerable is when Shatter Shield is down so make those moments as far apart as possible.  Also helps with Peacemaker's energy drain.

Intensify - as noted above

Primed Flow, Quick Thinking - Mesa has huge energy needs and since you are using Primed Flow, might as well use QT as your survival mod.

Stretch, Cunning Drift - gets back some range (to 94%) so your peacemaker circle doesn't shrink so fast.  Also makes Shooting Gallery better.

Streamline - for efficiency

This build will take 4 forma.  I recommend an extra forma to free up mod space.  The more unused mod space you have, the more energy you start a mission with and you want to be able to cast Shatter Shield right away.

24 minutes ago, (Xbox One)AntiCaesar said:

Here is my build for my main Mesa and her peacemaker. 

I run a high status primary so I can proc my aura and dual stat mods for her peacemaker (corrosive for Grineer and gas for infested and corpus) because no corrosive projection, u won't need it.  I would rather have as much power strength as possible for her shooting gallery to get the multiplier up as high as possible. I also run a set of arcane energize and grace. Lvl 200 heavys, are paper. Also, run a sentinel with animal instinct so no one sneaks up on you during PM. That's it.