Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fissures

Rentapest

**IMPROVEMENTS**

1) Remove the 'useless' mission types from Fissures, like Spy. I'm not sure if there are Assassination Fissures or Capture Fissures, if there are, they should be removed as well.

2) Add an 'Extract' or 'Battle' vote to the end of each 5m round in Survival mode.

3) On the 'Excavation' missions, please add way, WAY more reactant drops! The amount of times you cannot open a relic because people trigger the reactors too quickly.

**FEEDBACK**

I'm getting really fed up with how thigs game feels like it's forcing me into premaking a group or only playing with friends! I like to save my Radiant relics for after 20m because of the boosters you get from that point on. Unfortunately, 20m seems to be the absolute maximum time that pug players are willing to spend in a Survival fissure! This means friends and/or premade group.

I have done a 1h survival with pugs ... once. It was great, we did fine and got loads of awesome rare drops! But 99% of the time it's just 10-20m rounds.

Reactants need to drop more frequently. You get a load of clueless people spamming massive AOE's killing everything before the mobs can drop reactants. Reactants should drop from all mobs not just mostly corrupted ones.

56 minutes ago, Rentapest said:

1) Remove the 'useless' mission types from Fissures, like Spy. I'm not sure if there are Assassination Fissures or Capture Fissures, if there are, they should be removed as well.

I also hate spy fissures and refuse to do them. I don't think there are assassination fissures, but I love capture fissures. They're super quick if you're just trying to crack one relic.

57 minutes ago, Rentapest said:

2) Add an 'Extract' or 'Battle' vote to the end of each 5m round in Survival mode.

Why? That's not how normal survival works. Fissure missions work the same as their underlying mission types, with the exception of excavation. If you intend to leave a survival, you signal this by not selecting a relic. I'm pretty sure this is well-understood.

1 hour ago, Rentapest said:

3) On the 'Excavation' missions, please add way, WAY more reactant drops! The amount of times you cannot open a relic because people trigger the reactors too quickly.

Definitely agree with this.

1 hour ago, Rentapest said:

I'm getting really fed up with how thigs game feels like it's forcing me into premaking a group or only playing with friends! I like to save my Radiant relics for after 20m because of the boosters you get from that point on. Unfortunately, 20m seems to be the absolute maximum time that pug players are willing to spend in a Survival fissure! This means friends and/or premade group.

I have done a 1h survival with pugs ... once. It was great, we did fine and got loads of awesome rare drops! But 99% of the time it's just 10-20m rounds.

Unfortunately you can't control what people do in pugs. Sometimes people don't want to go for an hour. Sometimes people just want to do a single rotation. That doesn't mean they're playing the game wrong. The only way to ensure everyone in the squad is on the same page is to, as you said, play with a premade group or with friends. That's the nature of multiplayer in an open-ended game like Warframe.

• 4 weeks later...

Survival really needs an extraction vote! Why? Simple, some of us want to stay for longer than 10m, others are just too scared or don't have the time to play beyond 1 or 2 rounds. So why should everyone be forced to extract, start all over again and go through the exact same 1-2round stuff over annd over until finally the fissure timer has expired.

At least with a vote, those that want to leave can, and those that want to continue can.

Another example, is people extract too soon before your relic can be opened! This has just happened to me. With 30s to go before the relic rewards are revealed, the group extracted and we lost all the loot. 19m31s on the timer (relic revealed at 20m).5ED4CF7FA42A9E1058B344493A4D10C08E101F23

You don't seem to have a lot of experience with the game if you don't even know if their are capture fissures. It's very rare that there is not at least one capture game type in the list after all.

• You will eventually come to love spy fissures, they provide tremendous affinity, are quickly completed, and have a chance of returning another relic. This can be done even faster than a survival game mode and due to the stealth component you can often go in with low rank items and complete it in a pretty good time.
  • The extract battle vote is one of the things I hate in defense and I would loathe is to be a part of survival as well. The number of times I've left behind mods and endo in defense missions because I didn't have the leeway to loot is depressing. They need to add a way to tap out or at least auto collect some of the loot that's present when the game ends.
  • I do agree with excavation needing more reactant drops. Had someone earlier today who was trying to do two excavators at a time causing us to miss opening the relic 3 out of the 4 times we would of been able to.