Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zarr Build

(PSN)Karelxss

Question

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)Karelxss said:
is this a good riven?

Yes, that's a good Riven for Zarr.

Far as how you build Zarr. You can go either way with the weapon depending on your needs. Against Corpus you go Crit easy, Infested Crit as well. Against lvl 100+ Armor you can go full Status or you can go Crit / Status Hybrid depending on the group comp. Zarr has a x2.5 Crit multiplier and since each shot and bomblet has a chance to crit you don't really have to worry about inconsistency in damage output per shot.

I'd personally be happy with that roll though of course it's possible to get better.

4 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Yes, that's a good Riven for Zarr.

Far as how you build Zarr. You can go either way with the weapon depending on your needs. Against Corpus you go Crit easy, Infested Crit as well. Against lvl 100+ Armor you can go full Status or you can go Crit / Status Hybrid depending on the group comp. Zarr has a x2.5 Crit multiplier and since each shot and bomblet has a chance to crit you don't really have to worry about inconsistency in damage output per shot.

I'd personally be happy with that roll though of course it's possible to get better.

what would be a better roll?

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Karelxss said:

what would be a better roll?

In terms of damage potential...

Multishot > Crit Damage > Crit Chance or Damage > Status

Multishot is universally good, Having Crit Damage and Chance would lock you to a full crit or hybrid status build. Not a bad thing though since part of it is coming from a Riven. Status would be most useful against armor but even in CPx4 or unarmored I slot a 60/60 mod to insure I get a quick Viral proc. So in the end nothing is really being wasted in that Riven roll. It's just possible to get better.