Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus - Reduce the level of ways?

Ryuodjn

Question

7 answers to this question

Yes, you can have any number of Nodes in a single tree selected. But in order to use a node at the end of a branch, all the prerequisite nodes must be used as well.
For instance. Zenurik's Energy Overflow only requires you to use 1 node, because it is right beside the initial node.

The more nodes that are enabled (even if you only really want to use the one at the end) will increase your Cooldown time. There is no way around this currently. However, Focus is going to be reworked from the ground up soon. The way it works will likely change dramatically.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

36 minutes ago, redeyedtreefrog said:

Yes. I can confirm that there is indeed a way to do this, and while I'm not currently in-game to confirm, I believe it's either right clicking to decrease rank, or normal clicking to cycle through the ranks.

I just cant find it to be honest. I remember ages ago there was a way to do this as well but cant remember for the life of me. Dont even know if they removed it or not :(.

32 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Yes, you can have any number of Nodes in a single tree selected. But in order to use a node at the end of a branch, all the prerequisite nodes must be used as well.
For instance. Zenurik's Energy Overflow only requires you to use 1 node, because it is right beside the initial node.

The more nodes that are enabled (even if you only really want to use the one at the end) will increase your Cooldown time. There is no way around this currently. However, Focus is going to be reworked from the ground up soon. The way it works will likely change dramatically.

Yes im aware of this. I just want to know if i level a way (e.g. Strategic Execution in Naramon) all the way up, can i use only a level 1 of that way in order to reduce its cd. I have 500k focus points lying arround because I dont know if i can set the level on which to have a way active.

1 hour ago, Ryuodjn said:

I just cant find it to be honest. I remember ages ago there was a way to do this as well but cant remember for the life of me. Dont even know if they removed it or not :(.

Yes im aware of this. I just want to know if i level a way (e.g. Strategic Execution in Naramon) all the way up, can i use only a level 1 of that way in order to reduce its cd. I have 500k focus points lying arround because I dont know if i can set the level on which to have a way active.

Doesn't matter if it's level 1 or 3, the cooldown will stay the same on those example(strategic execution), per nodes add 45 secs, with the exception of the X Mastery which will reduce cooldown

5 hours ago, -VV-william said:

Doesn't matter if it's level 1 or 3, the cooldown will stay the same on those example(strategic execution), per nodes add 45 secs, with the exception of the X Mastery which will reduce cooldown

Good point. Didnt even notice that :D