Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery and the Starchart

Anpu

Question

Hello, I am a long time player. I am doing an audit on sources of mastery points. Currently I am sitting at Silver Dragon with 5,666 points until Gold dragon. I have mastered 395/395 Items in Warframe. As I understand it, their are (4) items I have not completed. (3) of them being items I can not complete at this time. 

Braton Vandal, Lato Vandal, Lato prime, and finally the Zenith (9 days).

That being said, is their any way to look to see if I have missed any star chart or other sources of master? They have changed the star chart so many times I truly do not know if I have missing a mission or not. I seem to have access to every planet every relay and junction. I am just cleaning up and getting every thing in order. Any advice would be welcome thank you. 

14 answers to this question

It will take you 2 more weapons to reach Mr24. I am MR24 myself, I am not a master founder like yourself so I do not have Skana Prime, but I do have Lato and Braton Vandals, I am sitting at 397 total of completed gear. All of star chart was finished back in star chart 1.0 so I've never really had to do much with it. Yes all of my junctions are complete, all nodes completed.

You just simply need 2 more weapons to reach the next rank.

2 minutes ago, beckettb said:

When they moved to starchart 3.0, they moved all mastery to the junctions, with you getting 1K mastery per completed junction.

they put extra mastery on the junctions, not all of it.  the rest of the missions still have mastery.

7 minutes ago, -NvO-Venom said:

they put extra mastery on the junctions, not all of it.  the rest of the missions still have mastery.

It just seems weird, maybe I have completed all the mastery nodes, as i have 216/226 solar map progress, but my solar map xp is at 27,334/27334

Edited by beckettb

1 hour ago, Anpu said:

Hello, I am a long time player. I am doing an audit on sources of mastery points. Currently I am sitting at Silver Dragon with 5,666 points until Gold dragon. I have mastered 395/395 Items in Warframe. As I understand it, their are (4) items I have not completed. (3) of them being items I can not complete at this time. 

Braton Vandal, Lato Vandal, Lato prime, and finally the Zenith (9 days).

That being said, is their any way to look to see if I have missed any star chart or other sources of master? They have changed the star chart so many times I truly do not know if I have missing a mission or not. I seem to have access to every planet every relay and junction. I am just cleaning up and getting every thing in order. Any advice would be welcome thank you. 

As i recall, go to your profile/stats

There is a section where you can see the xp for the star chart

i was the same as you i had to check my profile to see it said ii hadnt completed when i had but it seemed the move to new star chart needed a few things completed mainly the orokin derelict..

skana prime

braton vandal

lato prime

lato vandal

are 4 things i cant get and cause of gettign rid of them when first started the either daggers

19 hours ago, beckettb said:

It just seems weird, maybe I have completed all the mastery nodes, as i have 216/226 solar map progress, but my solar map xp is at 27,334/27334

check the derelict.  you have to re-do those again for them to count toward your mission progress stats, even though you may have all the xp.  It's a known bug that has been around since the junctions came out.

Ok, so found all the nodes that were added, or the game felt I did not complete yet. I think it says 226/226 Still the same mastery, so I will have to wait until they add another weapon. Thanks again for all your help.

In the end mastery does not really matter, but it makes me feel a bit better. I always have some insane weapons that will kill any 40 levels higher than the Sorte or Kuva flood any way. So this was a little distraction from Forma and grind for an hour or so. Well that being said, I am sure I need to make some weapon overly specialized for something =p 

Good luck all and thank you.