Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Did De Fixed About Raptor Being..

WhiteNekophus

All I know is that I was farming for Nova since she came out and after the patchs, I suddenly got the last piece that was eluding me. Yay!

Same for me on my first run after the first hotpatch today. But it still took me around 90 unfun runs. Also most of my kills were when he wasnt stuck, so the whole following out of map thing is a no go.

Did anyone get drops when he flew of and came back? We only get drops when stays near the ground the whole time, as soon as he goes up and then back he wont drop anything anymore.

Can someone confirm this?

This would mean you need to lock him before he reaches a certain hight.

Did anyone get drops when he flew of and came back? We only get drops when stays near the ground the whole time, as soon as he goes up and then back he wont drop anything anymore.

Can someone confirm this?

This would mean you need to lock him before he reaches a certain hight.

Actually i got mod when he flew and die.

but yeah...Haven't seen for bp.

Oh also, I got 2 Helmet BP in 20 runs of this stage, bit lucky but bit unlucky Q_Q

Newsflash since you ppl cant seem to use logic to figure out.

Raptor only drops Nova BP..it is from what I gather about 8%-10% chance of drop.

Yes I did 36 or so runs last Friday n got all her parts. Thats how it is supposed to be, not super easy to get.

Its not a glitch, its not a bug. Man Up!!!! Or go play my lil pony with the other little kids.

Raptor only drops Nova BP..it is from what I gather about 8%-10% chance of drop.

Yes I did 36 or so runs last Friday n got all her parts. Thats how it is supposed to be, not super easy to get.

Its not a glitch, its not a bug. Man Up!!!! Or go play my lil pony with the other little kids.

Yeah maybe this.

He just don't drop other !@#$, but he actually drops BP so yeah, it's worth killing.

Wow, nice, come in, insult everyone. Well, whatever you have to say, it can be ignored. (Also, a bug could NEVER EVER make it so some people have trouble getting it, bugs like BPs falling through the floor, disappearing at certain heights etc, nope, uh uh, not possible, never has happened in any game ever.)

None of what you are mentioning is happening with Raptor...ppl are just butthurt they couldnt do 5 quick runs n get her.

Its part of the game....I know I know noone that plays games anymore wants a challenge, just everything handed to them.

Jus getting tired of ppl blatantly lying trying to make DE think theres a problem. Its friggin pathetic.

omg Tenno's

it's just normal that a boss don't drop. i have kill Thorid like 30 times because RNG just hate's me.

so,,, it's alllllllllllll about RNG.

*and maybe the droprate is just a little bit lower to make it more dfficult to get it*

What are you even talking about? 

Raptor drops three different blueprints. The Helmet, Chassis and Systems for Nova. Currently there is a bug preventing him from dropping items properly - anyone who fights the boss can see the problem in action.

When Raptor dies he should be dropping a mod for the player every time. This isn't a random thing. That boss drops a mod. If you think - many bosses are set up that way. It is likely 100% drop chance - or so close that you'd never know the difference.

However Raptor doesn't seem to do this properly. He disappears in a puff of smoke and nothing at all drops. This doesn't make much sense considering the Mod he drops is supposed to be guaranteed. 

There is a bug. It isn't a drop rate problem because DERebecca said outright the bosses drops should be normal. Something else is making the items disappear, likely some level related bug or something weird about him flying about.

It would be different if the boss were properly dropping a mod and not dropping the BPs. That is perfectly ordinary. RNG is RNG.

But this is different. Even the stuff that should be there every time isn't.

"I heard you like farming for over 5 hours so i made my bp's drop rate like "cronus-ic" =) enjoy, oh and i don't want to give you anything mod and resources, go !@#$ yourself about it."?

..at least i hope he's not being "cronus-ic" after this hotfix, but i'm too lazy to check it out.

You Can Buy Her for plat so you dont need to farm ;)

None of what you are mentioning is happening with Raptor...ppl are just butthurt they couldnt do 5 quick runs n get her.

Its part of the game....I know I know noone that plays games anymore wants a challenge, just everything handed to them.

Jus getting tired of ppl blatantly lying trying to make DE think theres a problem. Its friggin pathetic.

No, there is a bug as DErebecca has confirmed. GG.

Still glitched.

Could it be linked to the Ospreys not dropping anything(except mods iirc) when killed? I've ran him 11 times today, one bp, 3 mods(i didnt even get to keep the bp, chat box screwed up suddenly forcing me to reset). The times he dropped he was on top of the middle roof, except for one where he was in the open.

Now i know bps dont drop like fruit from trees, but i'm certain mods and resources do. Thing is, Raptor dropped no resource at all. Which is weird. Like i've said before i don't care if Nova doesn't drop for a week, i just want a consolation prize.

No, sorry, let me clarify, did he drop a BP, but it fly off into the distance?

No loot flew off nothing droppe, after 50 or so runs i have chassis and systems building, right now I stopped farming him because it got boring, takes 0 strategy to kill besides using switch teleport, snow globe or energy vamp + rhino stomp combo, isn't very fun to kill (unless you try to melee him to death)

I was farming this run all night with a clan mate, and so far we got a total drop rate of 5 chassis tonight, and one chassis and a helmet yesterday. And lo and behold, at some other times, there has been mod drops and even the rare orokin cell at one time. That said, estimated 75%-85%-ish amount of the runs, drops nothing at all, or perhaps hides the drops in his nest and don't take them into battle at all. Also, one guy in a run that got the chassis, had already gotten the systems and helmet so...

But considering I had to do what... 60-100 something runs at Hyena before I got the last part of the Loki, it still seems fairly normal in rates

Wasn't a total waste though since I also managed to get just short of 3000 rubedo which will allow me to build the my last 2 frames once I have the parts so... as long as I get the systems. I don't mind the low droprates that much, just that once things finally drop, I get the same part 6 times over.

Edited by Covenant-R

I have done over 50 runs only to get chassis and systems, and 95% of those runs nothing was dropped, this is a damn bug, anyone saying its not can go check other posts that even rebecca said this was a freaking confirmed bug you illiterate retards coming here and saying its not a damn bug.

Before hotfix 9.1.1: only one chassis drop in 15 runs, and that was only when we lured it into the hangar and inside the halls. Every other time we killed it while it was high in the sky, no drops (not even mods!). I decided to stop farming as it was clear there was something wrong.

After hotfix 9.1.1: helmet and systems drop within 5 runs. Should have my Nova in a few days.

So yes, it's been fixed. :)

the loot may be bugging as DE Rebecca said, but the loot tables are fine. I ran Raptor approximately 6 times total, and have recieved all the parts to make Nova. Its just RNG doing its thing, sometimes you are lucky, others, you are not.

(P.S. this was before todays patch fix, i started building it yesterday)

Edited by CforKat

This isn't the case. Rebecca said that the numbers for the drop rates look exactly how they should - so that isn't the problem.

I've talked with her about it. She is aware that whatever is causing this issue is some strange situation. The more information that can be gathered about the situations where he does/doesn't drop properly the better I think. 

Personally I'm starting to believe his drops 'reset' when he dies at certain elevations. Like how they would when you see them pop off a cliff. The issue is figuring out where the hell the game puts them. I've been taking a look around - I'm starting to believe they end up falling through the map.

Rebecca stated that they might be teleported to the map center, which is most likely unaccessible and unfindable by us. (kinda like the grappling hook bug from livestream 9).

Do I get this right? U had a BP but resetted while you were playing becoz of chatbox? :D 

who does such things?

I had a bug happen before where the chat box came up and would not go away no matter what I did. The game while running perfectly was completely otherwise was completely unresponsive to any attempts to minimize the chat box. It caused me to have to restart the game entirely. That's probably what happened or at least something similar.

No one is complaining they can't get Nova done in 3 runs. We're discussing a confirmed bug in here. If you want be condescending to everyone that's your prerogative but you should at least read the thread before posting to make yourself look like less of an &#! than you already are.

so basically what youre saying is that youre on tilt cuz you have not got Nova and so anyone that opposes all your BS, you are just going to break the forum rules and insult other members.  

thats cool man.

Edited by way2faded

It's not a bug, it's working as intended.  As DERebecca said, the drops are happening.

Nova is an antimatter frame.  When it spawns, the antimatter BP immediately reacts with the matter around it and annihilates.  The explosion takes the mods and resources with it, too.  That is why you can't find anything.

When you do find something after killing Raptor, it is because the BP is faulty.  Don't use it, throw it away or sell it.  If you have a Nova BP already, you have a dud.