Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn (Prime)... is boring! Help me change it <3

THeMooN85

Question

100+ Strength, max Range, some duration, less efficiency...

Play-style: Place Molt on center of the map > place Spores on Molt > GROFIT! Gratz You are the MVP right now... Boring right? Ofc I'm right!

I want to change that... the problem here is that she's IMHO too fragile to be melee = using Toxic Lash will definitely end up with me grounded. OR NOT?

And her Miasma? Too expensive to use it, too less benefit... OR NOT?

Guys help me!
I heard that some guys are using Saryn Prime as melee frame but I can't see that. Maybe there is a way to make her less fragile and more effective with her Toxic Lash augment? I need a build! Good build... perfect build would be "shared" with her's spore build... Or maybe hybrid? Is that possible?

And what melee weapon would be her choice?

Thx in advance.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)ExetSM said:

Because nothing past level 100 is unique/new. To get arcanes the enemies are 80, to get sortie rewards the enemies are 100, to get relics enemies are 1-40 and so forth. everything beyond that is repetition and not something that is needed to be done to be able to enjoy everything the game has to offer, and as you said, that is a personal preference to go pass it for the fun of it, but once again, not smoething that is needed to aquire everything.
And I think you've gotten it backwards, because you build to adapt to level, not vice versa. My build for going level 10k on Ambulas event is not useful lower levels, it was specificly built to deal with that level.

Why are you getting Arcanes? Why do you Max Primed mods? Why do you get new Primes? Why do you progress at all?

No I don't have it backwards. I want my mod choices, Arcanes and Upgrades to actually matter.

See I have all those rewards. Rewards don't matter. So what is there for a veteran to do?

One thing you'll never see me doing as result of my play style is making a post about "Where's the end-game" or "No Challenge" cuz I found my end-game years ago and it keeps me entertained.

4 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Why are you getting Arcanes? Why do you Max Primed mods? Why do you get new Primes? Why do you progress at all?

No I don't have it backwards. I want my mod choices, Arcanes and Upgrades to actually matter.

See I have all those rewards. Rewards don't matter. So what is there for a veteran to do?

One thing you'll never see me doing as result of my play style is making a post about "Where's the end-game" or "No Challenge" cuz I found my end-game years ago and it keeps me entertained.

Different for everybody. Their reasons are theirs alone.
My point still stands, you build to adapt to level, mod choices, arcanes, upgrades and such still matter. A veteran has tons (relative term) of options still even after getting mods and arcanes

And I never accused you of that either = ). I simply want to understand your reasoning, because either I have misunderstood you or you seems to have it backwards.

Guys, you are ALL RIGHT! Everyone of you have his/her right. As one of you said we all have our own end-game here. For some of us this game ends on sortie, for others not and they tried them self in "how far can I go?" and both are OK.

Why you arguing? Sure, why should we stop on sortie? We can do it much more, but yes, there's no more exclusive reward beyond so it's all up to us to decide how far can we push it. Of course we shouldn't stop on lvl 100, on sortie, we can still improve our self but we can't improve our warframes. They have cap limited on 30, enemies doesn't have any cap. So, going far beyond 100+ is just our skills and abilities not warframes. And for some people sortie is still a challenge.

Yes I agree, we don't have actual challenge in game for veterans and "hardcore martyrs" so they created one. But besides satisfaction and large amount of resource drop they have NOTHING and it's sad actually. 

If I could put my self here I would name my self 'Experienced Sunday player"... I can beat sortie without problems (mostly), and I can beat enemies beyond sortie, but I never gone beyond 200lvl. Why? I don't know, I'm just not feeling entertainment there. And I'm aware of disconnection (and not getting option to return) :)