Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Updates

(PSN)canonissan100pre

Question

How many times is gonna tell me theres an update ..already installed  & keep annoying me with the same ..even shut down my game ..put some sore of fix to it thats annoying as hell ..theres a new version logged out to install or be out on 15 minutes ..that got me piss that msge over and over ..

Put a fix that as the player have ran it already ..not bother any longer with the same lame repetitive words ...😈

7 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (PS4)canonissan100pre said:

How many times is gonna tell me theres an update ..already installed  & keep annoying me with the same ..even shut down my game ..put some sore of fix to it thats annoying as hell ..theres a new version logged out to install or be out on 15 minutes ..that got me piss that msge over and over ..

Put a fix that as the player have ran it already ..not bother any longer with the same lame repetitive words ...😈

You realize this is a problem with playstation, not digital extremes, right? If Sony's platform is not installing the updates properly on your console this problem can happen.

1 hour ago, NeithanDiniem said:

You realize this is a problem with playstation, not digital extremes, right? If Sony's platform is not installing the updates properly on your console this problem can happen.

That's not what is being explained at all. 

OP is saying that the in-game notification that appears at the bottom right corner of the screen, which says "Hotfix/Update inbound, please stay in mission." and repeats itself every fifteen seconds is annoying, and then the large notification that says "There is a new update, you will be logged out it 15/10/5 minutes." 

23 minutes ago, (PS4)theelix said:

OP is saying that the in-game notification that appears at the bottom right corner of the screen, which says "Hotfix/Update inbound, please stay in mission." and repeats itself every fifteen seconds is annoying, and then the large notification that says "There is a new update, you will be logged out it 15/10/5 minutes." 

Despite OP's attempt at closing the game and opening it up again after downloading the update.
Meaning that the update hasn't installed itself correctly to begin with as it doesn't allow the player to keep playing.

Ense it is technically what is being explained.

1 hour ago, (PS4)theelix said:

If the game thinks there is an update, it means what is installed is incorrect or outdated. If it is incorrect consistently like this then the console has corrupted an update and the game can't properly correct it. It is still Sony that is at fault there and DE had nothing to do with it.

On 6/12/2017 at 5:22 PM, (PS4)theelix said:

Thanks