Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ALL PLATFORMS-GiveAway] "Let Me Buy That Item For You!" - 50th SPECIAL MILESTONE Edition - READ OP

Sir_Alex_Traffo

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)rocketstar31 said:

I'll contact the person I won my 1k from then :)

Nonono wait!! Again from the winners' post:

- To console players and plat winners: I'll send DE the list of winners, just keep in mind that Rebecca might not read the PM the very day I write her or be quite busy(that's for sure), so be patient, the process is clearly a bit more complicated than the usual gifting! It'll take a bit of time, but you'll get your prize!

Man_in_white traded me 1k plat, then you have to wait for DE to remove that 1k plat from my account and put it on your! I already sent Rebecca all the winners' list and details, just be patient as she's probably kinda busy! :D

47 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Nonono wait!! Again from the winners' post:

Man_in_white traded me 1k plat, then you have to wait for DE to remove that 1k plat from my account and put it on your! I already sent Rebecca all the winners' list and details, just be patient as she's probably kinda busy! :D

Ok, will (not) do.

30 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Dead Warlord said:

I can't actually believe I won not one but 2 glyphs lmao.

So as a Console player, does that mean I just gotta wait for the DogManDan and Brozime glyphs?

Glyphs are different as they are just codes to  redeem. 

For DogManDan's one just contact him, he's fairly active here on the forums and even posted in this thread; Brozime's I'll send you tomorrow! 

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Dead Warlord said:

I can't actually believe I won not one but 2 glyphs lmao.

So as a Console player, does that mean I just gotta wait for the DogManDan and Brozime glyphs?

Just got to contact me usually but I am here and see you won so will message you on the forums shortly

1 hour ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Glyphs are different as they are just codes to  redeem. 

For DogManDan's one just contact him, he's fairly active here on the forums and even posted in this thread; Brozime's I'll send you tomorrow! 

Yes indeed I am easy to find everywhere :)

I actually won something?

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good S#&$ go౦ԁ S#&$👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌S#&$ right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good S#&$