Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solar Rails. ¿When?

Shaka87

I wish they did something for solar rails...they went all out trying to tempt people into fighting over it for resources and having you pay a toll for entering..but that went down hill, and they're too busy on other things. So...I kinda don't see anything being done for a very long while.

Believe they've said they're doing something with them for the Dark Sector rework. But I recall them saying their goal was bringing them back in a completely different way. PvP is not generally welcomed by people in this game because it's primarily a Co-Op PvE game and draws a generally less competative player base, so I think they wanted to make it less disruptive to the general populace while still trying to bring elements of PvP into the game.

Edited by Ceryk

23 minutes ago, Ceryk said:

Believe they've said they're doing something with them for the Dark Sector rework. But I recall them saying their goal was bringing them back in a completely different way. PvP is not generally welcomed by people in this game because it's primarily a Co-Op PvE game and draws a generally less competative player base, so I think they wanted to make it less disruptive to the general populace while still trying to bring elements of PvP into the game.

Screw that. Rustle the fanbase. Make us fight over things. At least it would be fun AND a challenge.

ok idea. what if they treated them more akin to the conflicts that we do between the corpus and the grineer. each clan has its army of specters beating the crud out of each other and we come in as squads and do objectives for a side we choose and eventually one side fills a bar and wins? never actually fight other players just specters.

On 6/19/2017 at 0:37 PM, JSharpie said:

Screw that. Rustle the fanbase. Make us fight over things. At least it would be fun AND a challenge.

Go play CoD or LoL if you want to fight over things. Even the people I know that love PvP want PvP completely removed from Warframe because they are playing the game for the Co-Op PvE.

2 hours ago, Ceryk said:

Go play CoD or LoL if you want to fight over things. Even the people I know that love PvP want PvP completely removed from Warframe because they are playing the game for the Co-Op PvE.

What a well thought out argument! You've completely changed my mind! I see now that I am the A****** for liking and wanting more meaningful PVP because this game has largely become a boring horde shooter with 0 challenge. Thank you Ceryk for being the voice of reason.

2 hours ago, JSharpie said:

What a well thought out argument! You've completely changed my mind! I see now that I am the A****** for liking and wanting more meaningful PVP because this game has largely become a boring horde shooter with 0 challenge. Thank you Ceryk for being the voice of reason.

Like your argument is any better. If you are bored with a game, stop playing it and find a new one that satisfies your needs instead. Very simple concept I find bewildering how many people don't understand and instead insist on staying around constantly complaining about how boring a game is.

Edited by Ceryk

5 hours ago, Ceryk said:

Like your argument is any better. If you are bored with a game, stop playing it and find a new one that satisfies your needs instead. Very simple concept I find bewildering how many people don't understand and instead insist on staying around constantly complaining about how boring a game is.

I've put many hours and dollars into this game, I'd rather voice my problems then quit. Cute attempt though.

Well, I think Warframe should become a better and more meaningful racing game with golf segments rather than a boring horde shooter with 0 challenge.

Or how about we try to get DE to make the co-op horde shooter aspect the best it can be rather than changing the game's focus to PVP?

29 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Well, I think Warframe should become a better and more meaningful racing game with golf segments rather than a boring horde shooter with 0 challenge.

Or how about we try to get DE to make the co-op horde shooter aspect the best it can be rather than changing the game's focus to PVP?

They already have a dev team for PVP. A whole separate dev team who specializes in PVP. Why not make that more meaningful too? Why? Because you don't like it? Destiny is a co-op shooter with great PVP, so don't bring that hyperbole crap here.

On 06/21/2017 at 1:15 AM, Aurea_Hiigara said:

We want to die!!! Where is the challenge without death?