Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

small hotfix sized tweaks that can make a big difference for Mesa and Equinox.

Hypernaut1

Mesa- allow her BB to charge passively with damage done. Turning a 3 step move into 2. BBd is decent for a 1, but having to remember to charge it constantly especially as a mission goes on makes it impractical. On top of that, you can't even activate the charging in the move. 

Equinox -  make built up mend/maim discharge when switching forms instead of just losing it. It's a simple tweak, but it gets rid of having to manually do it or forgetting to do it.

Anyone else have any small QoL tweaks for their favorite frames? By small I mean not an entire rework or stat increase.

36 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Mesa- allow her BB to charge passively with damage done. Turning a 3 step move into 2. BBd is decent for a 1, but having to remember to charge it constantly especially as a mission goes on makes it impractical. On top of that, you can't even activate the charging in the move. 

Equinox -  make built up mend/maim discharge when switching forms instead of just losing it. It's a simple tweak, but it gets rid of having to manually do it or forgetting to do it.

Anyone else have any small QoL tweaks for their favorite frames? By small I mean not an entire rework or stat increase.

Mesa - Remove / increase damage cap on BB ( + your idea ).

Equinox - It could be better to keep accumulated damage points while switching forms instead of losing them.

Edited by Aeon94

1 hour ago, Aeon94 said:

Equinox - It could be better to keep accumulated damage points while switching forms instead of losing them.

If she kept the build up, that could possibly change how they want Equinox to function and would take time to rest the consequences. The change I propose just eliminates a button press before switching and makes the rhythm smoother.

I'll not against her keeping her build up, but I can see how that might be a much bigger decision that they may not be ready to make.

I could get behind that BB change, as long as the held charge doesn't light up Mesa like a Christmas Tree anymore (just her weapon would be fine).

Yes I can't fathom why it just disappears instead of discharging. After all, Mend & Maim forces the animation and discharge if you walk through a Nullifier bubble already. Also for the kept accumulation idea, if DE must balance it somehow, maybe only allow 50% stored points to carry over to the new form.

13 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

In regards to Equinox, what you propose is right on the money, but I'd like to see a cast animation speed increase for the first initial cast of Mend/Maim, and also maybe some kind of passive hp regen component for Mend because simply put, outside of the rediculous overheal (which servers no real purpose, since we are talking sometimes 73k on the charge) its overkill for lack of better terms.