Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CLAN Hierarchies Restricting Privileges

I'm trying to be more active in my clan trying to make my Warframe experience the best it can be. One problem  that I have no control over is new recruits that come into my clan have the ability to build anything and everything in the clan because they are a Tech. As you can see this got to be an issue.

I only proposed this idea that generals and Warlords are able to change the Privileges of the hierarchies of what they're allowed to do

How clan leaders manage their clan's permissions is up to them. If they've decided that new recruits should have the privileges to build things, that is their choice. This is something you should speak to your clan leaders about, as we on the forums cannot help you.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

I only proposed this idea that generals and Warlords are able to change the Privileges of the hierarchies of what they're allowed to do

Warlords are already in possession of such a power, so has Letter said above, what the clan creator decides to do with his clan permission is up to him and only himself unless he decides to allow Generals to also mess with the privileges.

So basically this whole thread is already a thing.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

This Post for DE to make this update so that Warlords and  generals can have more control and customisation to their dojo

Warlords already have full control...

8 minutes ago, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

Hmm well I can  tell you that my warlord already tried and my experience would say no( it doesn't exist)

Regardless I wish you were right

The community moderator literally made a visit to tell you that it already exist.
I really don't know how I could prove it to be more right than it already is.

Edit : So I'll just go step by step to guide your warlord :
1- Option
2- Communication
3- Clan
4- Square
5- Edit Hierarchies
6- Select the Rank and un-check whatever privilege you don't want to give to new players
7- Confirm
8- Done.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

On 6/20/2017 at 6:56 PM, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

Hmm well I can  tell you that my warlord already tried and my experience would say no( it doesn't exist)

Your warlord is inept at his job, then.  We've had the ability to build things in my clan granted only to the top 3 tiers since I created the clan when Warframe launched on the PS4.  It's always been a thing and the Warlord has always had control.