Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Summer 2017 Unvaulting ETA

Dhashruman

So guys, by now most of us probably already know that the Gym dude and Mag prime are being unvaulted some time this summer (hopefully with Targis Prime armor). Maybe some of us (myself included) are wondering around when exactly they will be unvaulted. I recently noticed on the warframe website that the prime vault icon now has a timer which says 6 days 14 hours. So I was just curious as to whether that means that the unvaulting is 6 days 14 hours away? If it doesn't imply that, would anyone be a jolly good tenno and mind suggesting what it may mean? Cheers Tenno,

May RNG be ever in your favour.

after 6 days meaning they're available and catch em all~ collect em all~

before 6 days meaning still unvaulted but its coming an telling you "prepare Tenno, they coming and save your money for cheap price) 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Sziklamester said:

6 day 14 hour away the unvault. This also means Harrow on the way.

Yeah, they said Harrow will be released before TennoCon

1 hour ago, FairyTael said:

I just wish they'd let us buy the accessories seperate for once

Ikr, I wonder if you buy the unvaulted pack and you already have the stuff in it like Rhino or bolton prime for instance, would you get a free inventory slot with it or do we have to already have an empty slot before hand?

Just now, (PS4)ChainzR34 said:

We need Edo Prime Armor, DE please )

Prefer targis prime armor and Edo prime whenever loki unvaults, especially since targis prime looks better on Rhino and Mag Prime, where as Edo looks meh on them.

Edited by GrimSoulis

2 hours ago, GrimSoulis said:

Prefer targis prime armor and Edo prime whenever loki unvaults, especially since targis prime looks better on Rhino and Mag Prime, where as Edo looks meh on them.

I have Targis and i don't like it, i want Edo Prime 

Edited by (PS4)ChainzR34

20 hours ago, (PS4)ChainzR34 said:

I have Targis and i don't like it, i want Edo Prime 

Welp I hope they don't do Edo this time around anyway, pretty bad looking imo on bulky frames like Chroma, Frost, Rhino and Rhino Prime. Mag unvaulted last year with Targis Prime and I'm pretty sure Edo would come with Loki Prime instead.