Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Accidental Deletion

BORK63

Question

So I was going to make room for more weapons today after leveling my Hikou up to 30, but instead of deleting it, I accidentally deleted my Hikou Prime. I have no idea if this is possible, but is there any way i could get that back? Didn't even get a chance to forma them or anything yet. If there is anything that can be done, great, if not, i understand.

5 answers to this question

you can go customer support and ask em to return it back to your inventory and explain it ( they will give it back to you )

If you submit a ticket to support stating what happened, there is a category for accidental deletion. They should be willing to restore them for you. My father accidentally crunched his primed continuity and they gave it back. Good luck Tenno :D

Was it deleted by the dastardly MC-MAHON? DELETE-DELETE-DELETE. In all seriousness, you should be able to get it back through a support ticket umm. I'd be weary about not keeping an empty slot until then? If that makes any sense. Not sure how they'll handle giving it back if you have no space for it so I'm speaking out of ignorance but I'd play it safe just incase.