Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

any way to fix my syndicates?

vandelo

Question

Can i recover from this?

I want to start winning rep with cephalon suda but i dont have their sigil, as far as i know the solution would be to gain rep with arbitrers which is allied with cephalon but iam negative with them too and also dont have their sigil. Any way to fix this.

I think i mess up big time and i only can rank with SM and red veil, and the rest are gone forever?

rep.png

9 answers to this question

As mentioned above, you can simply initiate with any syndicate to recieve their sigil and then use your daily standing to rank up until you recieve daily missions.

Take note of which syndicates are allied/opposed/neutral as it's possible to safely and easily rank up three at once. Steel Meridian, Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda or The Perrin Sequence, Red Veil and New Loka.

23 minutes ago, PeachyPurpleNova said:

Take note of which syndicates are allied/opposed/neutral as it's possible to safely and easily rank up three at once.

4 actually.  If you wear Cephalon it will rank that and arbiters and reduce red veil.  Wear steel meridian increases red veil.  Keeping red veil up in standing and switch to suda until red veil is low then switch back to steel.  Going back and forth and you can effectively maintain 4 syndicates at once.

The reverse is wearing red veil and new loka which will also maintain perrin and steel.

I know this because I kept red veil, steel, loka and perrin all positive for over 2 years and have recently switched to the suda/steel method.

Just be careful when using frames you haven't used in a while as they may have an old sigil equipped for a syndicate you no longer want to rank, or could reduce ones you want to maintain but have low standing at that time.

32 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

4 actually.  If you wear Cephalon it will rank that and arbiters and reduce red veil.  Wear steel meridian increases red veil.  Keeping red veil up in standing and switch to suda until red veil is low then switch back to steel.  Going back and forth and you can effectively maintain 4 syndicates at once.

The reverse is wearing red veil and new loka which will also maintain perrin and steel.

I know this because I kept red veil, steel, loka and perrin all positive for over 2 years and have recently switched to the suda/steel method.

Just be careful when using frames you haven't used in a while as they may have an old sigil equipped for a syndicate you no longer want to rank, or could reduce ones you want to maintain but have low standing at that time.

Yeah, and i saw a player with 5 maxed syndics. All except New Loka. Can't imagine the time spent, maybe it's too much.

Edited by Stonehenge

2 hours ago, Stonehenge said:

Yeah, and i saw a player with 5 maxed syndics. All except New Loka. Can't imagine the time spent, maybe it's too much.

5 maxed ones is cool and requires a lot of planning and sigil switching. The question is however why you would want it.

The fastest way to gain rep is to stick with just 3 (all left or all right) and do daily missions for everyone. Then you can buy relics, or sell mods and weapons in most efficient way.

You may want to stick with 4 (as said above) and have access to larger pool of mods and stuff at the cost of slower progress especially with some of the syndicates because you can do missions only for 2 and have to offset loss on one of them. Still good enough to sell a weapon every couple of days. Also good if you don't have enough time to run all syndicate missions daily so you just wear one sigil (i.e. for Steel Meridian) and run 3 missions (i.e. for Cephalon Suda) and all 4 go slowly up.

I don't quite see that extended to 5th as it's no longer lazy leveling and doesn't give that much. It requires a lot of effort so it would be something I would do just for the sake of impressing others :)

If you just want exclusive stuff from all of them like syadanas and sculptures it is still more efficient to stick with 3 or 4 then switch to the other side every so often.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Deflinek said:

5 maxed ones is cool and requires a lot of planning and sigil switching. The question is however why you would want it.

• Only 1 syndicate assassin squad to worry about.
  • When new augments are released, you can buy them all immediately without having to trade/buy, since all augments are available from 2 syndicates, I have access to all.
  • Keeps me constantly busy, instead of joining the bandwagon of "there is no endgame, I'm bored and have nothing to doooooooo"
  • Access to 15 syndicate missions daily to farm for medals
  • When new Primes are released, I can buy a total of 30  relic packs right away, surely many will contain the new relics. This is how I got all of Oberon Prime Access in 48 hours after release.
  • It's a challenge I happen to find interesting enough since nobody else will do it.

I only needed to flip-flop suda/new loka once to buy the NL cosmetics. The weapons I easily traded for those, since I can offer anything from the other 5 syndicates in return.
Being MR 20+ makes this more bearable than most would think. At MR23, Steel Meridian gains ~4200 rep and the other four gain ~2100 rep each day.

And just for the lulz, I once also did this:

O4c6l13.jpg

No syndicate assassins ever!!!  I'm free!  FREEEEEE!!!  :crylaugh:

Note how they're all rank 3.  It's not mathematically possible to get them all at rank 5, the negative rep has to go somewhere. In this case, I topped them off from the top with it. 

Edited by MystMan