Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About the next Prime Vault

LegusherKek

Question

DE confirmed that the next prime vault is Mag & Rhino's (With Boltor, Ankyros, Dakra and Boar), but there's a question: What about the prime accessories?

We can see the Noru prime syandana on Rhino Prime's back, so we can draw a conclusion that PV pack will include it.

But there's no accessories on Mag. Will she bring Targis prime armor set or something new, for example, edo prime? What do you think?

PS: sorry for grammar.

Edited by IronicCactus

4 answers to this question

If we follow the logic of the Ice & Fire dual pack, Mag will bring the same accessories as last time and Rhino will have an accessory of the same accessory as Mag, so an armor set.
We only have Targis, Edo and Arcanthus as prime armors, so it would probably be Edo.

1 minute ago, lukinu_u said:

If we follow the logic of the Ice & Fire dual pack, Mag will bring the same accessories as last time and Rhino will have an accessory of the same accessory as Mag, so an armor set.
We only have Targis, Edo and Arcanthus as prime armors, so it would probably be Edo.

I hope so. But I haven't got any prime armor sets - so I will praise the Targis

I would like to know if they are going to re-release the relics that already have mag and such in them or are they going to dilute the relic system further with completely new relics. Seems to me the relic system hasnt actually solved the original problem.