The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Promotion

Just now, Ethan158 said:

Except that's not the case, for you to get the Free stuff you have to link your twitch and have prime. Once the update actually goes live is when you'll get it, I think you hot the wrong Idea buddy, it's not the trouble to get it but the wait for it.

Exactly.... It's the wait. Everyone knows when warframe has its daily reset so why would you expect it to be sooner. This isn't just warframe releasing the frame to you. You need to wait for twitch and amazon. Amazon is actually probably the place you are waiting on to say ok release it as they are who you needed to get prime with in order to have your twitch prime to update to warframe so that you can get your code or however they are going to release the items. You are not the only person waiting there are probably a hundred thousand people who signed up for a free trial with amazon to get the frame.

6 minutes ago, SkRumpy said:

Yep, because its free. You can just leave the store if you dont want to wait

But it's not free, you're paying for Amazon Prime.  If anything this Prime costs the price of membership.

My whole point though is that it should have listed when the loot would be available on the Prime for Prime page because gamers aren't known for their amazing patience.  I don't blame the Dev team either, because I'm willing to bet that Twitch didn't bother to tell them when their loot page updates.

1 minute ago, WRESinn said:

But it's not free, you're paying for Amazon Prime.  If anything this Prime costs the price of membership.

My whole point though is that it should have listed when the loot would be available on the Prime for Prime page because gamers aren't known for their amazing patience.  I don't blame the Dev team either, because I'm willing to bet that Twitch didn't bother to tell them when their loot page updates.

no i mean i got the 7 day trial for twitch prime but i dont have amazon prime i just wana know if you still get it it says in the post get a free trial here so im guessing so just need some reasurance

2 minutes ago, WRESinn said:

You do not have to pay for the price of membership. Twitch prime is free from amazon prime which gives you a free 30 day trial unless you have already used the free trial or are already an amazon prime user in which case you are already paying for it so it is not costing you anything extra. Warframe isn't to blame they simply are giving you a frame for free and let everyone know where to go and how to get it. The fact that there was no exact time listed should have given a clue that you would be waiting for it. For those who are on ps4 and don't want to wait I have some sets I can sell.... Oh you would rather wait for the free frame? Alright... if not message me I will sell cheap.

everyone including me is inpacient about the timezones like with oberon prime thread i made but it was deleted probs cause of the slat war or something lol but we just gotta wait in au when it says 29 just wait 1 more day after 29 in here so yeah ik :(

1 minute ago, AngelicRhino said:

everyone including me is inpacient about the timezones like with oberon prime thread i made but it was deleted probs cause of the slat war or something lol but we just gotta wait in au when it says 29 just wait 1 more day after 29 in here so yeah ik :(

The time zones like that are bad especially when you travel and you are use to things happening at a certain time. PC players all get stuff before the console players anyways so we are used to waiting a few weeks to get the stuff. 

39 minutes ago, (Xbox One)OmniDevil said:

According to the Warframe Twitter account, they're looking at a 12PM PT/3PM ET release. So check your Twitch account closer to that time slot.

Woah man, they posted it on twitter?! Wish they could've you know post it somewhere convenient where everyone got the initial news from... Which would've saved people time?

Idk, what about the warframe.com website?.. That seems like a good website...

1 minute ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

The wait...

I just think it's silly to give a released date that is valid for like 30% of the world, because by the time it rolls out, probably in some EU areas it will be the 30th...not to mention Australia, Japan and so on.

its killing meeeeeeeeeee good thing my alarm didnt ake me up at 4...would have been even more torture