Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Promotion

Just now, (PS4)Seraphiel_777 said:

So, if i sign up for Twitch now, will I get both Overwatch loot and Frost Prime (when he becomes available) or do I have to choose between the two? I am an Amazon Prime member, but never activated my Twitch account.

You'll get both 

28 minutes ago, (Xbox One)OmniDevil said:

For sure.

I mean, I get the anxiety here. Being two months old in the game and Frost being one of my favorite frames, this event saved me from spending a lot of plat this past weekend. It would have been nice if they gave some sort of time table, but it's also possible that they didn't really know until today as well.

Yeah same here. I'm new to the game as well and just leveled up regular frost and really like him. I'm was psyched when 8 heard abput this offer. Enjoy it man!!

Guys, you don't go to the twitch prime crown to claim your free loot. Ya just have to log into your linked Warframe account. Its mostly people in US having this problem because their going by EST time standards. Ya just have to wait a little wile longer.

1 hour ago, WRESinn said:

Quick question.  Does this Prime come with a warframe slot, or do we have to purchase one of those in addition?

offcourse every warframe does cause u purchase it XD

Honestly I'm not sure why so many people are complaining. It's a free 500-1500 platinum Prime Warframe, with fashion cosmetics and a free Warframe slot. DE has never done this in history and all players have been forced to grind. You have no reason in my opinion to complain about what time of the day your free 500-1500 platinum Prime Warframe is spoonfed to you.