The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Promotion

3 minutes ago, WRESinn said:

No no no, what that's saying is that the reward is added to your twitch account.  Click on that blue "here" button in the description and then link your warframe account.  Even if you've already done it do it again anyway to make sure.  After that log into your warframe game and check your frames to see if Frost Prime is among them.  You will not receive an email telling you that you got it, they just add it to your inventory without notifying you.

Ok, my account is already linked ( https://gyazo.com/f611a352f85620fb97cace9012cafe63 ) and still nothing so I guess that I just have to wait.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)KYR SHEA said:

Can't cancel Twitch Prime. Hahah there's the catch...

I'm pretty sure that you cancel Twitch Prime, but cancelling your Amazon Prime account.

2 minutes ago, allan9996 said:

Ok, my account is already linked ( https://gyazo.com/f611a352f85620fb97cace9012cafe63 ) and still nothing so I guess that I just have to wait.

Get in contact with a mod and explain that you haven't received your Frost Prime so that they can look into the account.  Not receiving content is absolutely worth opening a ticket over.

Just now, WRESinn said:

I'm pretty sure that you cancel Twitch Prime, but cancelling your Amazon Prime account.

Get in contact with a mod and explain that you haven't received your Frost Prime so that they can look into the account.  Not receiving content is absolutely worth opening a ticket over.

Ok ty for the help, should I open a ticket for techical support then? :)

1 minute ago, allan9996 said:

Ok ty for the help, should I open a ticket for techical support then? :)

I think Tech Support is in case your game is missing files or has corrupted content or something.  I'd open it for account issues.  Of course no matter what you open it for they'll just send it where it's supposed to go anyway.

twitch says i dont have warframe linked to it...warframe says twitch is linked...wtf

and still no frost prime

are the us servers down how do i fix this i am quite pissed

Edited by Venlient

7 hours ago, Dr.Dex said:

Hi guys I have no idea how i can Claim The Frost prime and the other stuff i have Link my Warframe Account to my twitch Prime  account but nothing happend The is nothing at the Prime crown 

am i doing something wrong ?

Have you try to link the amazon prime account to twitch? Thats exactly how i got it and then you should at least get a notification to be ready to redeem.

Got mine , West Coast US.   The only thing Is I don't see the Mod Pack and it wasn't mentioned in the mail from Darvo.  Anyone else have this issue or is it just somewhere in my inventory/market and needs to be opened?

Edited by KramApolis

31 minutes ago, HappyGhostS said:

I have question. I live in the UK and I did everything, I got everything but, they took 2 pound from my card and i don't understand it's suppose to be free or there is any charge or what?

It's OK they will refund if you cancel later. It's just so they know you have money on the card. 

Not free at all. It requires a valid credit card to verify a free trial, and this makes it not free at all. When I'm paying for plat in Steam, I know where I post my CC. When I post it to some god forsaken USA service to enable another service to link it with some stuff, who knows what it will charge me.

A bad syandana, you can get better, a half-useless prime, whose sole purpose is to press "3" and 20 plat worth of warframe slot.. I think I'll pass. And so will my friends, even though the definitely could use this stuff to start in Warfarm. But it's not a good deal. It might be safer to just farm for Master Fodder Prime.

I cannot locate my stuff in my warframe account on Ps4 either?

I've clicked and claimed my loot twittch bundle. Next login it should show up?

Anything I did wrong?

vista syndana

frost prime

dragon mod pack

please help...

Edited by (PS4)Techmagi