Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what animal/creature would you want as a companion

WingedDragonofRa

1 minute ago, WingedDragonofRa said:

like what?

1.Raksa kubrow for mobile defense or defense so i that whatever im protecting is being scared away with his howl ability.

2.Sahasa kubrow for energy whenever im using banshee so that it digs energy orbs and plus it triggers my arcane energize. So i wont depend so much on the trinity.

3.Kavat smeeta for resource farming and exp farming. His charm ability is extremely useful whenever it procs.

4.Kavat adarza for constant crit chance boost for survivals (not endgame). If i want to get a bit op i mix up the kavat with arcane avenger and a frame that can receive alot of damage or if i want to melee alot of red crits , i would take out my naramon tree and a crit buid on a high crit melee weapon.

5.Huras kubrow for quick missions and raids (LOR), keeping me invisible most of the times. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)jesuimaneribas said:

1.Raksa kubrow for mobile defense or defense so i that whatever im protecting is being scared away with his howl ability.

2.Sahasa kubrow for energy whenever im using banshee so that it digs energy orbs and plus it triggers my arcane energize. So i wont depend so much on the trinity.

3.Kavat smeeta for resource farming and exp farming. His charm ability is extremely useful whenever it procs.

4.Kavat adarza for constant crit chance boost for survivals (not endgame). If i want to get a bit op i mix up the kavat with arcane avenger and a frame that can receive alot of damage or if i want to melee alot of red crits , i would take out my naramon tree and a crit buid on a high crit melee weapon.

5.Huras kubrow for quick missions and raids (LOR), keeping me invisible most of the times. 

i don't mean only kubrows/sentinels exclusively  

3 hours ago, (PS4)jesuimaneribas said:

im saying what animal would you want in the game as a companion like birds,lizards,snakes,bears etc

Just now, WingedDragonofRa said:

im saying what animal would you want in the game as a companion like birds,lizards,snakes,bears etc

oh right my bad. Well a creature i would definitely want in the game is a huge dragon. If you have watched the Avatar movie , he must be a replica of it in warframe. Easy travelling on back rides, destruction of multiple enemies.

Owl - sitting on your left arm, giving you some buffs to luck (increase drop chance, crit multiplier, etc.) and occasionally attack enemies with wings (stun), claws (slash), or beak (puncture?) and quick return on owner's arm.

Of course with my idea Owl would be more like sentinel not an actual pet, which means VACUUM!

On 6/23/2017 at 6:57 PM, WingedDragonofRa said:

the perfect companion for any mission

gorilla-shot-boy-zookeper-explains-haram

Yooo, Harambes for Companions !! They'll draw aggro, fling S#&$ at enemies making them drop their weapon, deal life strike on a damage, rip enemies in half for more loot and grants 200% armor buff when shot dead. 🙌🙌🙌 lmao it's lit !!

I know I definitely do not want a rat because of phobia. Monkeys or parrots would be so piratey. I thought about phatasm ball or maybe an interrogation droid like Vader's but it'll make even an FBI director queasy and its not an animal.

But after giving it more thought, I would like a flying fox that can hover like a helicopter, shoot laser beams from its eyes (questionable but really cool) and open up locked doors and disable security alarms. It can be a decoy were feral kubrows or kavats would chase it around and never bother you. 

malayan_flying_fox_2___closeup_by_little

And they look cute if only they don't have rabies. Mmmm, maybe biting grineers can make them go mad and attack each other? Say yes to this cause it is brilliant!!

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

On 6/27/2017 at 11:29 PM, (Xbox One)HMU 4 The Loud said:

Yooo, Harambes for Companions !! They'll draw aggro, fling S#&$ at enemies making them drop their weapon, deal life strike on a damage, rip enemies in half for more loot and grants 200% armor buff when shot dead. 🙌🙌🙌 lmao it's lit !!

Free the harambes!!!

On 6/28/2017 at 8:20 AM, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I know I definitely do not want a rat because of phobia. Monkeys or parrots would be so piratey. I thought about phatasm ball or maybe an interrogation droid like Vader's but it'll make even an FBI director queasy and its not an animal.

But after giving it more thought, I would like a flying fox that can hover like a helicopter, shoot laser beams from its eyes (questionable but really cool) and open up locked doors and disable security alarms. It can be a decoy were feral kubrows or kavats would chase it around and never bother you. 

malayan_flying_fox_2___closeup_by_little

And they look cute if only they don't have rabies. Mmmm, maybe biting grineers can make them go mad and attack each other? Say yes to this cause it is brilliant!!

You and Mk.

• 2 weeks later...