Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specifics about Stand United Aura

(XBOX)E Da Richard

Question

Curious about the specific mechanics invoving this Aura Mod. 

Does it effect:

1:Base Armor.

2:Steel Fiber / Armor Agility.

3:Vex Armor / Warcry / Health Conversion

4: Or does it increase the total armor your Warframe has in mission. (Chroma with Elemental Ward / Vex) Would see a 25.5% increase of his total armor?

Edited by (XB1)YouBitePi11ows

17 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, (Xbox One)YouBitePi11ows said:

Curious about the specific mechanics invoving this Aura Mod. 

Does it effect:

1:Base Armor.

2:Steel Fiber / Armor Agility.

3:Vex Armor / Warcry / Health Conversion

4: Or does it increase the total armor your Warframe has in mission. (Chroma with Elemental Ward / Vex) Would see a 25.5% increase of his total armor?

Example: 

Volt Prime has 100 base armor. 

After all other calculations, Stand United will give him +25.5 more armor. 

If everyone has Stand United, he will get +102 armor after all other calculations. 

2 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Vex Armor seem to apply its bonus on your total armor as read in the Wikia, so that 25.5% may be amplified as well.

(No Chroma expert, cannot confirm)

Sadly no, it tends to add the armor on after. So it would only be 25% of Chroma's base armor before other mods.

1 hour ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

Would be if all but 3 or 4 Warframes didn't have the armor rating of a sheet of paper

I believe it's more so about toggles and long duration abilities that really makes it worthwhile, World on Fire or Iron Skin for example. Proc Growing Power on Ember, turn on WoF and that cast of WoF keeps the +25% damage bump until it turns off, one way or another (Works with Energy Conversion as well).  

Case in point boosting Chromas armor an extra 25% boosts Elemental Wards % by 37%, and Vex Armors by 87% (Tested with a R4 Intensify) so with both abilities on that's a 124% increase total... which makes it better than Steel Fiber (110%). 

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)YouBitePi11ows said:

I believe it's more so about toggles and long duration abilities that really makes it worthwhile, World on Fire or Iron Skin for example. Proc Growing Power on Ember, turn on WoF and that cast of WoF keeps the +25% damage bump until it turns off, one way or another (Works with Energy Conversion as well).  

Works wonders on Oberon too if you have a Status weapon. (Like our latest Prime Rifle)

10 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

Works wonders on Oberon too if you have a Status weapon. (Like our latest Prime Rifle)

Pox and Lesion with Condition Overload combo = Great damage (as long as neither have the same Elemental types) and 100% up time on Growing Power.

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)YouBitePi11ows said:

Yea but I still want to play the game, and I'm sure my teammates do too

Edited by 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)YouBitePi11ows said:

lol ppl hate it during exterminations

I'm one of those people. I don't understand how DE still hasn't changed it but they've changed Bladestorm from being a one button press map clearer. To be fair, Bladestorm could still use some work, but WoF makes the game unplayable for everyone but the Ember doing the burning.

4 hours ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

I'm one of those people. I don't understand how DE still hasn't changed it but they've changed Bladestorm from being a one button press map clearer. To be fair, Bladestorm could still use some work, but WoF makes the game unplayable for everyone but the Ember doing the burning.

Don't be that guy. The one who says ^, but really means "they nefed my thing so I want them to nerf everyone else's things". I don't even need WoF to destroy everything on a Exterm mission with Ember, Accelerant with Ignis Wraith wipes entire rooms in 1/2 a second... literally. Truth be told it's actually fast than WoF.

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)YouBitePi11ows said:

Don't be that guy. The one who says ^, but really means "they nefed my thing so I want them to nerf everyone else's things". I don't even need WoF to destroy everything on a Exterm mission with Ember, Accelerant with Ignis Wraith wipes entire rooms in 1/2 a second... literally. Truth be told it's actually fast than WoF.

Don't be that guy who assumes stuff, you know what they say. I actually like the Bladestorm rework, I just wish it did all its damage with one mark because Ash is supposed to be mobile. WoF literally takes no effort whatsoever and people lack the consideration for others that is needed not to just turn it on and kill everything. Other people still want to play the game too. And the Ignis is a bad example, because it doesn't literally kill every enemy in a 5 mile radius behind thick walls, you can still get ahead of a player with a Ignis and kill guys elsewhere.