Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2-Factor authentication issue??

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

6 answers to this question

I had the game ask me twice about it earlier today for no apparent reason.

The issue with typing the code in and the login being incorrect is because the Password field gets reset and then, when you type, you type in both boxes: Password and the code one. Why? I don't know :P

Edited by NightmareT12

17 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

I had the game ask me twice about it earlier today for no apparent reason.

The issue with typing the code in and the login being incorrect is because the Password field gets reset and then when you type you type in both boxes, Password and the code one. Why? I don't know :P

This is exactly what happened. It is very annoying now. Personally I did not sign up for 2 factor authentication so why I am being forced into it is beyond me.

I was very much comfortable knowing I am the absolute only person who knows my email/password login and my account is not suddenly being "hacked" because I stupidly gave someone my information.

I have a similar issue, but I am totaly locked out of my account...

I by mistake activated this TFA, from that moment I can attempt to login as many times as I want, and I just go round in circles, I input the password, get the code and also input and every time it just goes back to main login screen.

I contacted support agent [DE]Seline and explained everything, I claimed I just wanted this TFA off from my account and now being ignored the last two days, the truth is that this feature to secure your account is locked me out, it makes me feel like it's the Warframe Team thats stolen my account after all.

So after spending over 400 hours and bought platinium several times it seams like Warframe is done for me, I've been patience to get this issue solved and got no help, so I'm thinking in giving up unless they eliminate this feature from my account, been locked out for about 4-5 days now, I think they should do better...

Good luck to everone, bye.

EDIT:

Just found my way arround it, seams like the only way is to attempt a login through normal Steam, once I succesfuly log in I have to exit the game and open the Big Picture Mode (I use a controler, ussles with keyboard and mouse...) and then I finaly manage to get back in.

This is so enoying, the support team answered tonight and just told me they couldn't help, this is not a very smart answer, as it proves that they don't have things under control.

Anyway, this info might become useful for someone in my situation, that's the reasson for this edit.

Bye and good luck to all.

Edited by AZID0NE
Found a way arround my issue