Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ripka Riven Disposition

(XBOX)RAG is NAROK

Question

7 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

Most likely strong, they're good weapons but I've only ever seen like one or two other people using them.

Well, I certainly hope it does have a strong disposition, it is a really fun weapon. I just haven't seen anyone saying 5 out of 5 or what (even the wiki at the moment says nothing), so I created this thread hoping someone could confirm for me.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Well, I certainly hope it does have a strong disposition, it is a really fun weapon. I just haven't seen anyone saying 5 out of 5 or what (even the wiki at the moment says nothing), so I created this thread hoping someone could confirm for me.

Give it a few days, there's a chance there are a few melee weapons that haven't even been rolled into rivens yet.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

It always has in the past for primaries and secondaries.  I've always wanted to just keep a veiled at all times but temptation to know what they are wins.

They need to just not hide it really. Maybe keep it hidden until you get your first riven (to keep the UI bloat down for newbies) and then you get a permanent new addition to your arsenal stats.

Edited by rapt0rman