Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oxium farming

PordPyro

Question

3 answers to this question

So far Outer terminus has provided a good to me. It's a defense on Pluto. You are likely to see the first Oxium ospreys at wave 5, only one. they grow a lot in number. tho I'm very inclined to say that they also seen to drop in number by wave 20... likely to earn around 290 total by wave 20.
Bring hydroid, pilfering swarm, pump up that str, he'll do 2 important things, grab the ospreys (preventing them from going kamikaze) and get an extra loot. I don't think Nekros can even get an extra Oxium drop from them since it's a special condition on death. You may not want to have much range, cast tentacles on a small area on top of them instead of hoping that one tentacle will grab them in a big area.

Edited by Duduminador

nothing like making an already hard to get resource even harder.....

this is the entire reason I didn't pay for all of the scourge oxium requirements out of my stockpile because it's becoming more and more common for resource farming to be more long winded in the hope we buy it from the market instead.

19 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

nothing like making an already hard to get resource even harder.....

this is the entire reason I didn't pay for all of the scourge oxium requirements out of my stockpile because it's becoming more and more common for resource farming to be more long winded in the hope we buy it from the market instead.

Wouldn't call it hard by now since in every Corpus mission you met several Oxium drones normaly.

Back then the Oxium drone was rare and i mean rere like a rare resource cache, and then you had to avoid its charge attack carefully attacking it or Oxium would be gone, and there it dropped only like 6.

Now tehy drop 20-30ish, on top Oxium is also in chaches and strorage containers aswell, so you mightt simply loot the map like Jupiter Gas City with all the caches there.