Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hark, DingleFops! I bring glory and story, by me told,true to behold!

(PSN)varas2110

(I made a thing) 

Pics (how do make show?)

(Worry not you "what's the point of this  post?"  elitists, this me trying to spark either a legitimate discussion or an all out opinion war(let's hope for the former and not the later)) 

Why? 

Well I may or may not have told this story before but I (as a limbo main primarily) do, on a regular basis, receive a heap ton of salt (I'd like to thank all the DungTwiddling F*** weeds who blame stasis and or otherwise for that) 

now not many times but on occasion a person will become so singed by my actions that they themselves must press their  share button (allows you to record up to an hour of game play or retrieve up to an hour of prior game play) 

To find me

But since I've already left the squad and they're left to do nothing but use the footage and send me a psn message, to which I will reply with these images or a screenshot of the mission results, simply to instigate a fight in which I am not participatory 

(TL, DR: PEOPLE ARE D***S TO LIMBO'S, I HAVE MY REASONS)

Edited by (PS4)varas2110
Gramatical errors

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)OTF SERENiTY said:

I enjoy limbo and I believe many players do. The problem is that when used in pubs his powers change the momentum of the fight and control whether you can kill stuff or not.

IF used properly however can be devastating

(edit : but that requires functional brains on both sides so yeah your dead to rights, straight out the gate) 

Edited by (PS4)varas2110
The truth

I mean, it's pug, y'know? People have their own preferred method of playing the game which could be hindered with other people's way of playing (e.g. Low Power Strength Soundquake Banshee locking down a whole tile)

But this means that they are also wrong in forcing people to not play certain frames, such as Limbo, because everyone has their own way of playing the game.

However, trolling or playing in such a way that little to no progress in the mission could be made (e. g. Limbo's stasis making the team unable to kill enemies in a pistol only Sortie) , especially after the team politely (in a pug? *laughter*) tells you not to do so, can be off-putting.

Of course, my post is not targeted to your thread alone: I simply put together what I think after seeing so many "hate certain-frame" threads. Apologies in advance to anyone who felt offended by it.

Tl, dr: people have their own way of playing, so saying that some people cannot use certain frames is wrong, especially in a pub. However, you shouldn't play in a way that it hinders the team....

Somethingsomethingpizzamachine.

Edited by Beggining
Woop da Woot

5 hours ago, Beggining said:

I mean, it's pug, y'know? People have their own preferred method of playing the game which could be hindered with other people's way of playing (e.g. Low Power Strength Soundquake Banshee locking down a whole tile)

But this means that they are also wrong in forcing people to not play certain frames, such as Limbo, because everyone has their own way of playing the game.

However, trolling or playing in such a way that little to no progress in the mission could be made (e. g. Limbo's stasis making the team unable to kill enemies in a pistol only Sortie) , especially after the team politely (in a pug? *laughter*) tells you not to do so, can be off-putting.

Of course, my post is not targeted to your thread alone: I simply put together what I think after seeing so many "hate certain-frame" threads. Apologies in advance to anyone who felt offended by it.

Tl, dr: people have their own way of playing, so saying that some people cannot use certain frames is wrong, especially in a pub. However, you shouldn't play in a way that it hinders the team....

Somethingsomethingpizzamachine.

Nah you good fam

While yes, lots of people are unecesarily rude towards Limbos from the get go, this stigma comes from both bandwagoning and actual distress caused by him. Unless he is in good hands he's a more of a detriment to the team rather than a advantage, and this doesn't happen very often.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)varas2110 said:

yes

So is it ok for me playing as Hydroid to Undertow all the enemies during the Defence mission making them impossible to kill for a huge amount of time, every wave? "I'm not trolling, dudes, I'm killing the enemies, just VERY slowly. And it is your problem, you can't adapt to my playstyle, ok?"

3 minutes ago, tutzdes said:

So is it ok for me playing as Hydroid to Undertow all the enemies during the Defence mission making them impossible to kill for a huge amount of time, every wave? "I'm not trolling, dudes, I'm killing the enemies, just VERY slowly. And it is your problem, you can't adapt to my playstyle, ok?"

ok? yes it is trolling because you are purposley using under tow like that, i can use stasis like i do because a good melee can dispacth high threats very quickly,what benefits does undertow have that stasis doesnt do better? what hindrances does undertow do that stasis doesnt have too?

1 minute ago, (PS4)varas2110 said:

ok? yes it is trolling because you are purposley using under tow like that, i can use stasis like i do because a good melee can dispacth high threats very quickly,what benefits does undertow have that stasis doesnt do better? what hindrances does undertow do that stasis doesnt have too?

You're trolling by using stasis as I got projectile-based melee, like Zenistar, built purely for a disk. So, you're ruining my gameplay completely and no better than jump-pad Vauban, switch-Loki, Undertow-Hydroid. If Limbo uses stasis without asking his team before (it isn't something like nightmare MD) and disrupts the game flow for others, this Limbo is troll or just a bad person.

Cata-Stasis combo totally ruins the game for Mallet-Octavia, Titania, Terminator-Nyx and some other frames.

I play Limbo, but mostly solo, in pre-mades, or for specific missions where I need to cast one-two abilitIes and evac, because I know how annoying Limbo could be otherwise.

2 hours ago, (PS4)varas2110 said:

It is the same thing. Where I have never encountered a Hydroid who has pulled that I have played with Limbos who purposely use stasis which disables most weapons greatly reducing the speed of killing.

Edited by blackheartstar_pc

Thank you,

3 hours ago, blackheartstar_pc said:

It is the same thing. Where I have never encountered a Hydroid who has pulled that I have played with Limbos who purposely use stasis which disables most weapons greatly reducing the speed of killing.

3 hours ago, tutzdes said:

You're trolling by using stasis as I got projectile-based melee, like Zenistar, built purely for a disk. So, you're ruining my gameplay completely and no better than jump-pad Vauban, switch-Loki, Undertow-Hydroid. If Limbo uses stasis without asking his team before (it isn't something like nightmare MD) and disrupts the game flow for others, this Limbo is troll or just a bad person.

Cata-Stasis combo totally ruins the game for Mallet-Octavia, Titania, Terminator-Nyx and some other frames.

I play Limbo, but mostly solo, in pre-mades, or for specific missions where I need to cast one-two abilitIes and evac, because I know how annoying Limbo could be otherwise.

your in put is valuable to me