The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

4 hours ago, Tyris4UU said:

first thank you for your effort, but unfortunately the skull still does not look like my example and the font could be
a bit smaller, best with old german font art. I would have another skull evtl can edit this better  Link 

PS : I hope I do not bother you with my wishes :blush:

yWrjTtK.png

This better?

7 hours ago, Jithvan said:

You have to first place your request, I can then have a look at what exactly you want me to make and give you an estimate on how much time it will take me complete it along with the price.

Alright, I go do that then. Depending on the price I'll either pay for both in advance or just 1.

Clan:

• Clan/Alliance Name: Xekovi
  • Preferred Payment Type: Plat
  • Design Details: Crimson, Black, and Gold accent, Samurai style
  • Links to reference images: No preference
  • Additional Comments: Will be part of a set for Alliance

Alliance:

• Clan/Alliance Name: Valium
  • Design Details: Crimson, Black, and Gold accent, Samurai Dojo style
  • Additional Comments: Main part of the emblem set for Alliance

24 minutes ago, Tyris4UU said:

We have now looked at all your examples, and we have come to the conclusion that this skull is the best here.
How long would you need for this and what should it cost?

$35, I have it completed so I can send it to you as soon as I receive a payment.

4 hours ago, Xakorik said:

Alright, I go do that then. Depending on the price I'll either pay for both in advance or just 1.

Clan:

• Clan/Alliance Name: Xekovi
  • Design Details: Crimson, Black, and Gold accent, Samurai style
  • Additional Comments: Will be part of a set for Alliance

Alliance:

• Clan/Alliance Name: Valium
  • Design Details: Crimson, Black, and Gold accent, Samurai Dojo style
  • Additional Comments: Main part of the emblem set for Alliance

Based on the description I'd say 400p each

8 hours ago, Jithvan said:

$35, I have it completed so I can send it to you as soon as I receive a payment.

Can we make a deal?
I'll send you $45 right now and you'll make me a new logo just like one of those here.
I think the style and colors of Team Liquid and cloud 9 are the best.
If you could make such a logo for our clan it would be really awesome.
would it be okay for you ?

11 hours ago, Tyris4UU said:

Can we make a deal?
I'll send you $45 right now and you'll make me a new logo just like one of those here.
I think the style and colors of Team Liquid and cloud 9 are the best.
If you could make such a logo for our clan it would be really awesome.
would it be okay for you ?

Well you see I charge by the hour. So far I’ve made 2 different logos for you and the cost of that combined amounts to $35. If I was to make another one that’s completely new it’s combined cost with the other two would be $60 max.

so yes I can make you a logo like the team liquid/cloud 9 logo incorporating a skull but it’s gonna cost more. In the end I’ll send you this new one and the other one I also made for you.

29 minutes ago, Jithvan said:

Well you see I charge by the hour. So far I’ve made 2 different logos for you and the cost of that combined amounts to $35. If I was to make another one that’s completely new it’s combined cost with the other two would be $60 max.

so yes I can make you a logo like the team liquid/cloud 9 logo incorporating a skull but it’s gonna cost more. In the end I’ll send you this new one and the other one I also made for you.

how do we do it now? you make me one more and when it's done i'll send you $ 60 and you'll send me the old and the new logo? The new logo should please have no skull. it should be as a kind logo as the aforementioned clans have (Team Liquid, cloud 9).

Examples : Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4

19 minutes ago, Tyris4UU said:

how do we do it now? you make me one more and when it's done i'll send you $ 60 and you'll send me the old and the new logo? The new logo should please have no skull. it should be as a kind logo as the aforementioned clans have (Team Liquid, cloud 9).

Examples : Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4

Ok, i'll get to work on it. You can send $30 now and then $30 after I finish the new one.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Jithvan:

Is this better?

JQQdTOi.png

Yes its better, but the logo unfortunately looks like UN instead of UU. I have cut out the blue U and turned it around but then it does not look much better:sad:, Do you have any other ideas ?

9 hours ago, Tyris4UU said:

Yes its better, but the logo unfortunately looks like UN instead of UU. I have cut out the blue U and turned it around but then it does not look much better:sad:, Do you have any other ideas ?

How about now?

hZyFJ8V.png

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Jithvan:

How about now?

hZyFJ8V.png

sorry but since I found the logo before much better, it looks like two tulips. I've even looked for 3 examples out of which you might help

Link 1 :  Maybe you could get out of here UU in blue and white

Link 2 :  The logo with a U in blue / white through the 3d effect looks it like UU

Link 3 : the UU also offset as in this logo with a 3d effect

5 hours ago, Tyris4UU said:

sorry but since I found the logo before much better, it looks like two tulips. I've even looked for 3 examples out of which you might help

Link 1 :  Maybe you could get out of here UU in blue and white

Link 2 :  The logo with a U in blue / white through the 3d effect looks it like UU

Link 3 : the UU also offset as in this logo with a 3d effect

How about now?

z5X3oks.pngyusanf7.png

P.S all these changes are taking allot more of my time so the price may go up.

Archived