The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

Hello new request here. :)

• Clan/Alliance Name: Truth of Hexis
  • Preferred Payment Type: platinium
  • Design Details: I was thinking about 30 swords making circle (not completly connected) with "truth" sigl(arbiters of hexis maximal sigl) in the middle of that, everything in hexis syndicate minimalistic style but a bit more "edgy" look. 
  • The color should be gray-pale blue as in the hexis standard logo.
  • Links to reference images: https://imgur.com/a/kyME9
  • Additional Comments: I would like to see 3 version of it, one with transparent background and one with crimson or black background in the circle.

Hope you have some free time to let me know is that possible and how long should i wait. :)

Hello!
I own a clan in PS4 and we're in desperate to find clan emblem :v
Can you please make one for me? My clan name is Doomed Star,
So I'm wondering if you could make a star emblem, but is dead and few decoration that look cools :D
Thank you!
You can message me here, doomester02@gmail.com

Or I'll just check this post when it's replied :)

14 hours ago, (PS4)Ummi14 said:

Hello!
I own a clan in PS4 and we're in desperate to find clan emblem :v
Can you please make one for me? My clan name is Doomed Star,
So I'm wondering if you could make a star emblem, but is dead and few decoration that look cools :D
Thank you!
You can message me here, doomester02@gmail.com

Or I'll just check this post when it's replied :)

Sure, you can pay via PayPal right?

On 11/26/2017 at 8:06 AM, (PS4)Ummi14 said:

Uh... the problem is... I don't have payment method, I'm only 15...

EDIT(1):
If I remember correctly, on your first shop like from 2014, you said you do it for fun or free? That what I just thought... 

I no longer have the time to make things for free. Sorry if this is an inconvenience for you.

On 11/20/2017 at 4:44 PM, -_Eternity_- said:

Hello new request here. :)

• Clan/Alliance Name: Truth of Hexis
  • Preferred Payment Type: platinium
  • Design Details: I was thinking about 30 swords making circle (not completly connected) with "truth" sigl(arbiters of hexis maximal sigl) in the middle of that, everything in hexis syndicate minimalistic style but a bit more "edgy" look. 
  • The color should be gray-pale blue as in the hexis standard logo.
  • Links to reference images: https://imgur.com/a/kyME9
  • Additional Comments: I would like to see 3 version of it, one with transparent background and one with crimson or black background in the circle.

Hope you have some free time to let me know is that possible and how long should i wait. :)

How are these?

4UUA4GO.jpgwRawSUF.jpgjqRAooX.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2017 at 1:22 AM, (Xbox One)KabaEistee said:

NICE NICE NICE,

we Need to rename our clan 'cause SpectersGer sounds lame... so I would come back later that year I gues and take a request for an Emblem... you are awsome bud!

Forgot to ask, are you on PC or X Box? PC i can't give you anything 'cause im console Tenno...

I'm on PC. I only accept paypal from console players.

• Alliance Name: The Clem memes
  • Preferred Payment Type: To be agreed with you (we are a ps4 alliance)
  • Design Details: nothing specific in mind
  • Additional Comments: something incorporating Clem but artist has free reign to design something (but keep away from clem's face with grakatas as that is our clan emblem. I can provide an image if it would help?).

Let me know if you need anything else and also how much its gonna cost plus how you would prefer to be paid (as stated above).

Thanks..

On 12/28/2017 at 12:54 PM, (PS4)PUG106STU said:
  • Alliance Name: The Clem memes
  • Preferred Payment Type: To be agreed with you (we are a ps4 alliance)
  • Design Details: nothing specific in mind
  • Additional Comments: something incorporating Clem but artist has free reign to design something (but keep away from clem's face with grakatas as that is our clan emblem. I can provide an image if it would help?).

Let me know if you need anything else and also how much its gonna cost plus how you would prefer to be paid (as stated above).

Thanks..

I can only accept PayPal from console players. I'd be more than happy to work on something if you can provide a reference image.

On 29/12/2017 at 7:58 PM, Jithvan said:

I can only accept PayPal from console players. I'd be more than happy to work on something if you can provide a reference image.

Hi jithvan

It won't let me attach images but I have your email address from last time (unless you have changed it lol). Can I send you some ref images there?

Thanks..

Archived