The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

Clan/Alliance Name: The Glass Guild 
Preferred Payment Type: $$$  (I am on XB1)
Design Details: No specific preference open to ideas
Links to reference images: 
Additional Comments: Our Clan was formed on Destiny in reference to the Vault of Glass. I carried the Clan name to Warframe as most of us played it as well. So I am open to any ideas you have. Your emblems are amazing and beyond my creative or artistic ability to come up with. I have been trying to come up with something for over a year lol.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with and have no problem prepaying for your time if that will help you at all. Thank you in advance!!

On 3/30/2018 at 5:12 PM, (PS4)JD_1411 said:

Just a regular heart please lol. No arteries or anything. A simple icy heart surrounded by flames. Like an ember and frost style Valentine's glyph would be I guess.

Like this?

3v7v9Uk.png

On 3/29/2018 at 2:03 AM, (XB1)Toxic Gas Cloud said:

Clan/Alliance Name: The Glass Guild 
Preferred Payment Type: $$$  (I am on XB1)
Design Details: No specific preference open to ideas
Links to reference images: 
Additional Comments: Our Clan was formed on Destiny in reference to the Vault of Glass. I carried the Clan name to Warframe as most of us played it as well. So I am open to any ideas you have. Your emblems are amazing and beyond my creative or artistic ability to come up with. I have been trying to come up with something for over a year lol.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with and have no problem prepaying for your time if that will help you at all. Thank you in advance!!

Like this?

gIIP6Rf.png

15 minutes ago, Jithvan said:

Like this?

gIIP6Rf.png

That looks GREAT!!   

Could we possibly add the Lotus symbol somewhere in there? maybe a small one to the left and right of the clan name? The same look as the triangles in the back? 

Also, I am going to be traveling Tue and part of Wed so won't be able to be online again until that evening, just in case you put something up and I do not respond. 

Thank you so much!

7 minutes ago, Trizion said:

I have been checking ingame since I added you as a friend and hope that you'll have some free time eventually, since timezone differences I guess.

Time zones are not an issue, it’s my damn work schedule 😭

I’ll try and hop on in 4 hours if you’ll be on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2018 at 5:12 PM, (PS4)JD_1411 said:

Just a regular heart please lol. No arteries or anything. A simple icy heart surrounded by flames. Like an ember and frost style Valentine's glyph would be I guess.

Any updates for me?

16 minutes ago, Dante130666 said:

Hello. id like to cancel my request. its been like a mounth when i first posted  and there still no progress. No offence ;p

That's fair, I was temporarily not taking plat/ingame item payments as stated on the top of my thread.

On 4/13/2018 at 7:38 AM, (XB1)JSlim001 said:

Can I have you make something that wont be used in game? Well not yet in the game.

Sure

23 hours ago, NPetty said:

Alliance: Infinite STARS Alliance

payment: paypal

idea: a gold 10 pointed star in the middle with 5 or six, 5 pointed silver stars around the 10 pointed one

thanks my friend

Working on it :)

On 4/13/2018 at 7:38 AM, (XB1)JSlim001 said:

Can I have you make something that wont be used in game? Well not yet in the game.

Sure

23 hours ago, NPetty said:

Alliance: Infinite STARS Alliance

payment: paypal

idea: a gold 10 pointed star in the middle with 5 or six, 5 pointed silver stars around the 10 pointed one

thanks my friend

Working on it :)

Hey hey!

• Clan/Alliance Name: Rise off the Frames
  • Preferred Payment Type: In game sets
  • Design Details: Font: Anything that fits with the emblem
  • Colors, these are in game colors you can copy: Jackal Yellow, Autumn Brown, Glacial Blue and Sand Yellow
  • Shape: I don't really know how to describe it, we want to have a Warframe's hand pop out the ground in front of a gravestone.
  • Style: On the edges of the emblem a metal, preffered dark color.
  • Links to reference images: 
  • Zombie hand coming out of its grave next to a tombstone flat icon for apps and website<- Tombstone
  • Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Metal ring<- Ring but more detailed please.
  • Additional Comments: Please pick a preffered frame to draw, Chroma, Excalibur, Volt or Loki (I mean the hand coming out)

I hope we can get this sorted out and drawn good, any specific sets you want? I'm sure we can gather it in time if we don't already have it.

Good luck Tenno!

-Dragon

Leader of Warframe Clan: Rise off the Frames

Archived