The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

14 hours ago, Caelward said:

Mmm, looks very nice.

At first I actually wanted the tennobet within the actual wing, but no, this is fine. I like it better without it there.

Edited: I'll ask for one change and perhaps one alternate version. Neither of which should be too difficult I hope.

One change is to move the tennobet out from under the wing away from the ends of the crumbling feathers. It feels like it's a bit obscured underneath. If it could run parallel with the top of the wings, that would be fantastic.

As an alternate version, would it be too much trouble to do one with reddish ash instead of golden? With the texture it currently has, I'm a bit uncomfortable with the colour.

Quick and dirty example of moving the tennobet.

Hide contents

FM6yLXo.png

Otherwise, I'm really happy with the design and it's just shy of done. How much are you asking for this piece?

Is this ok?

kKYtYe6.pngB5rlkZO.png

It'd be $60

Ok, so I hate Paypal. I was hoping they'd have sorted themselves out, but I'm waiting on this.

m83Y3eL.png

When paypal figures out that I am who I say I am, I'll have it to you. I've generally stuck to only using paypal when I don't have to log in because my account is cursed. I hadn't realized yours didn't have the option of paying without a log-in.

I'm sorry, I'm embarrassed that I'm making you wait.

54 minutes ago, Caelward said:

Ok, so I hate Paypal. I was hoping they'd have sorted themselves out, but I'm waiting on this.

m83Y3eL.png

When paypal figures out that I am who I say I am, I'll have it to you. I've generally stuck to only using paypal when I don't have to log in because my account is cursed. I hadn't realized yours didn't have the option of paying without a log-in.

I'm sorry, I'm embarrassed that I'm making you wait.

No problem, I can wait.

On 8/19/2017 at 11:00 AM, Jithvan said:

Since people seem to waste my time by requesting emblems they never follow up on I'll probably have to end up charging in advance.

More than fair. Paypal hasn't advanced any further on it's 'reviewing my information' since I last posted in here. In typical paypal fashion, I am unable to even get in contact with them. They purposefully make it hard to talk to them because I guess customers aren't worth helping? So I've been waiting for them to verify a new password and security question (and thats it!) for a week now, but I have no idea when it'll come through.

But, It was my mistake putting in the request before confirming that I could actually give you the cash.

August 22 Edit: Ok, I got paypal working. I had to man-up and just phone them. I've sent the payment in.

Clan name: The Last Blade 

Preferred payment: Platinum (can pay it on pc or ps4 your choice)

Design detail: A knights shield with the skana going through it gone the sides and a stalker sigil in the middle. Maybe even a darker orokin theme for it.

Link to reference: (sorry about the bad drawing) https://m.imgur.com/gallery/8OorL

On 8/23/2017 at 9:29 AM, (PS4)RealSlimShady9_ said:

Clan name: The Last Blade 

Preferred payment: Platinum (can pay it on pc or ps4 your choice)

Design detail: A knights shield with the skana going through it gone the sides and a stalker sigil in the middle. Maybe even a darker orokin theme for it.

Link to reference: (sorry about the bad drawing) https://m.imgur.com/gallery/8OorL

This ok?

fBGcW4l.png

• 2 weeks later...

I want my clan emblem to be a cartoon bullet coming through a single smoke cloud. I've got this link to aid your comprehension http://hddfhm.com/image-post/20386-bullet-clipart-7.jpg.html#gal_post_20386_bullet-clipart-7.jpg. The only things I would like to change are the cloud being 1 cloud & more solid lines making up the shape of it as well as the lines of the bullet. Black & white w/ no background color (we've all seen those square emblems). Respond & we'll talk payment.

15 hours ago, (PS4)DaysatHome333 said:

I want my clan emblem to be a cartoon bullet coming through a single smoke cloud. I've got this link to aid your comprehension http://hddfhm.com/image-post/20386-bullet-clipart-7.jpg.html#gal_post_20386_bullet-clipart-7.jpg. The only things I would like to change are the cloud being 1 cloud & more solid lines making up the shape of it as well as the lines of the bullet. Black & white w/ no background color (we've all seen those square emblems). Respond & we'll talk payment.

*responds*

2 hours ago, ISpent200pToChangeMyName said:

Hey there, sorry I didn't reply for such a long time. My clan had rejected the image, however I would still like to personally have/buy it. Do you still happen to have this particular version of the image? If you do, please let me know along with the price.

I actually do not have that version anymore as I've overwritten it to meet the specification below. You can buy it as it is for $50, but if you really want the old version I'll have to spend a some time to trace backwards and it may go up.

CxPw1rY.png

1 minute ago, Jithvan said:

I actually do not have that version anymore as I've overwritten it to meet the specification below. You can buy it as it is for $50, but if you really want the old version I'll have to spend a some time to trace backwards and it may go up.

CxPw1rY.png

Okay no problem, I can just take this one then. You accept the platinum equivalent of $50 as well? According to your example on the first post, this would be 750p?

Archived