Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toxin Resistance Aura/Nox farming, any tips?

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

13 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, AoBaka said:

i didnt even know that the nox units drop anything new,and now seeing it...why would you farm for that aura? its worthless

Because I have all the mods in the game, maxed, including Primed Chamber and that sentinel weapon Riven mod. 

So this is now the only mod I'm missing! Problem is, it has been finally reintroduced but it's still not tradable. 

I guess it's a bug, but still... 

3 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

I was actually planning to farm mostly in solo! :surprised:

Gonna be hard then. Chance to get the mod is 0,2256% according to the data that DE has shown us. With one Nox respawning one and then you'll probably have to be extremaly lucky.

30 minutes ago, Soldier1312 said:

Gonna be hard then. Chance to get the mod is 0,2256% according to the data that DE has shown us. With one Nox respawning one and then you'll probably have to be extremaly lucky.

Geez, that sounds terrible. I wonder why the aura is not tradable...

13 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Geez, that sounds terrible. I wonder why the aura is not tradable...

Probably some old parameter that was forgotten and so it is still there despite the fact the mod came back for good.

@Tesseract7777 The problem is not difficulty but low amount of spawned Noxes. Also Ivara's Prowl, at least for me, rarely gives any mod.

Edited by Soldier1312

44 minutes ago, Soldier1312 said:

Probably some old parameter that was forgotten and so it is still there despite the fact the mod came back for good.

@Tesseract7777 The problem is not difficulty but low amount of spawned Noxes. Also Ivara's Prowl, at least for me, rarely gives any mod.

After one run with pubs, I did one run with clanmates, I was Nekros and they were 3 Oberon, found the Aura on Titan before the 20 minutes mark.

Thank you!!