Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 11

(PSN)TomRed20019

Question

16 answers to this question

i do not suggest that other players do it on your account

i can however suggest tips on passing it: 

a friend of mine had problems with that one recently , i just did a run to see how to pass, basically used valkyr + her ripline

id suggest to make a build for her that uses ripline augment , energy ,efficiency and range , literally can just bypass up to the main area, shoot some orbs and be done with time to spare 

use something like soma  or its prime or another gun thats quick to fire and has lots of ammo 

9 hours ago, (PS4)HarryMuff said:

Titania. Pop a couple of energy pads and fly to the end. Shoot some balls to get the timer up.

If you keep her mod loadout light, you don't even need Energy Pads. Every point of unused Capacity on a Warframe gives +5 energy at the start of a mission, so with enough unused Capacity, you can start at full Energy. Then you just activate Razorwing and go.

And yeah, I'll second Titania. The MR11 test was a brick wall for me for a while, but once I pulled out Titania and dropped her mod loadout so she started the mission with full Energy, I managed it on the first try.

Grab something that has spread and/or rapid fire. Just about any shotgun, or fast firing rifle with heavy caliber
parkour across the platforms, shoot in the general direction of the orbs and the spread should let you hit the orb with at least one shot, which is all you need

Hi Tennos,

I using Titania and at the practice tests energy start at 65 but when doing missions the energy is at 206. I take the advice from all and put the mods I saw in video and even try with no mods and make it at the evaluator but time runs out. I'm the loser noobs 

7 hours ago, Fiftycentis said:

just try again until you know the track to do and where to go, it's probably one of the hardest mr test, so don't worry too much if you fail it more than one time

Thanks. I feel I will ask someone to just do the tests for me. It's the failing part makes me feel like I'm missing out new weapons and the tests of Tennos advancing 

3 hours ago, (PS4)TomRed20019 said:

Thanks. I feel I will ask someone to just do the tests for me. It's the failing part makes me feel like I'm missing out new weapons and the tests of Tennos advancing 

i hope that you'll still try to do it in the future, the mr test are here for a reason, and having someone doing them instead of you... imo it's somenthing that one should not do, those test can be easily done with lots of weapons and with every frame

Ahh, the very first time this game requires you as a win-condition to move and shoot at the same time. It's hard at the start, but once you get used to it, it's pretty doable. Apparently it can be cheesed with Titania, so you're welcome to give that a whirl. If you want to do it the traditional way though, I can give some recommendations. My brother was stuck at this test a few weeks ago and he asked me to revisit it, so I practiced it and found that I too sucked but was able to get it consistently after a handful of tries.

I recommend taking Valkyr, since her passive excuses her from the heavy landing animation, potentially shaving seconds off your time. An assault rifle is also good. I recommend the Soma/Soma Prime. Its large magazine means you don't need to reload often, but orbs might to eat a couple bullets before popping.

• The first part is for sure the hardest. I try to focus on jumping the most, planning your jump and where you're going to land (don't overestimate!) then shooting your targets while Aim Gliding. You can adjust your jump arc through use of slide and right-click. Land, run a bit, then line up your next jump.
  • Part 2 is pretty easy, since it's just a shooting gallery on an elevator. Get accurate or just spray-and-pray, either is fine. Take the time to reload if you need to. Bullet Jumping upward once the orbs have stopped spawning helps, it can get you into Part 3 faster.
  • Part 3 is a simpler version of Part 1, since you can't fall off the platforms. Getting through this quickly can make Part 4 a breeze, but make sure your time is topped off by hitting orbs along your way. Do quick point checks for them, but if getting an orb will take you an extra 2 seconds or more, you might not want to bother.
  • Part 4 is hit-and-miss. If your remaining time is decent you can rocket straight to the end (just make sure you don't jump into a pillar). If you're still at just a few seconds, don't panic! Treat this like a straight-line version of Part 1 and keep your cool as you jump and shoot to the end.

Good luck!

Edited by SenorClipClop

This test actually helped me stop leveling MR at Hydron or Akkad and get better at parkour movement. Just use a frame with fast movement and hit scan weapon and try not to use cheese methods as this test I feel is essential in learning basic movement in warframe. I used Loki and a Soma Prime. I practiced it multiple times until I could do it every single time at Cephalon Simaris. 

Bullet Jump, Aim glide should become natural for you. 

1. bring shotgun that has fast reload. ( the bubble will burst even withotu any damage mod )

OR
bring a weapon with large ammo clip liek soma so you dont need to reload.

2. make sure you land on land dont over jump and fly off the paltform

3. shoot all the bubble along the way. even if you dont jump and shoot they still got time to landd then shoot

last suggestion: don't stop to hit the bubbles if you miss them, they give 3 sec, if you stop, aim at them and then restart running you are going to lose maybe more than 3 sec, the only part where you should try to hit them all is while in the elevator