Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Metal Auger Or Loser Auger And Warframes V.s. Rhino

Just do a simple reply( Y ) if you like metal auger and think its okay the way it is. And( N )if you think its sucks and needs a buff in the near Future.

And Do you think rhino's 4th power got Op'ed(especially in dojo, You stand no chance) as hell or do you think he is fine just Op everyone else! (Y2) if you think hes fine. (N2) If every other warframe's 4th power needs a buff

Butt Really Hes just Stomping the ground and killing every thing in his godly range!
And guys i dont give a sh** about PVP

I just hate how rhino does so much damage to higher lvls just by stomping the ground while my frost cant even Bring them down to half..... Or you can just ad a Armour piercing mod for powers

Edited by 011010110101101010110101

You should add the stats for Metal Auger since I don't think there was a update for it described and not many players use it(or just me).

Rhino(Warframe) isn't balanced for pvp. And yes, I did read your post.

Edited by Stygi

Duelling is meant to be a friendly sparring match. If the person you are dueling isn't like that, then that's you and your clan's problem.

Also, Ced, can you please stop by here and drop off your usual response to these threads? I feel like not enough people see them.

Long story short, you have to deal with it. It's not changing anytime soon.

Metal Auger can use some improvement. Think DE said they would be taking another look at it. Thing is , there are not a lot of guns that would get benefit from it other than the burston and the braton (and its variants). It does not make sense for metal auger to work on energy based weapons like the dera or the supra because they do not use ballistic projectiles as ammunition. Sniper rifles and the latron (and its variants) may get a small benefit from it but not much, unless mobs line up just so.

PVP should have never been added to the game and any balance discussion about it is moot. I was one of many players ranting up and down at the people who wanted pvp that even if it was implemented, they would not be satisfied with it because a lot of the matches would be one sided and imbalanced. Now they are witnessing it first hand, they're whining to high heaven about it and want it balanced without considering the effect its going to have on the game. There are plenty of skill based competitive games out there such as starcraft, counter-strike, etc. This is not one of them.

puncture cards a slightly subpar on the performance, and their cost makes them worthless. even with a polarity, it's going to be one of the most expensive cards on your weapon. you need to give up a lot of cards to carry puncture. now, it is a combatively powerful effect, as AI is dumb and likes to group up, but that doesn't justify the cost. it's. just. too. high.

so no, puncture cards aren't fine as they are.

Rhino Stomp... i'm mixed. it should be powerful, and it is, as it's an ultimate. however, too powerful? maybe, maybe not. i do get the impression stomp is more for stopping the enemies and floating them, rather than outright killing. now, it should do respectable damage too, but i must admit, sometimes when i see a Rhino, it seems like Stomp kills just absolutely everything. i mean like, even something as controversial as Miasma doesn't do that for high level enemies, due to not as much range. the range is pretty nice :p. maybe it's a slight bit too strong? then again, are those Rhino's using Roar too? *shrugs*

so, not sure. 

note, i'm talking about the real game. 'PvP' is not an important part of Warframe, nor is the game balanced around it. you don't like it? play a game that wants to be a PvP game. Warframe is not this game. 99% of the content thusfar is purely for PvE. PvP would throw all that work out the window, and then starting over. 

Edited by taiiat

I mainly want Metal auger buff for Lanka since it is not and energy weapon it is actually in real life a metal casting that is being fired not a beam of energy like it use to be prior to update 9  and i saw a rhino on as defense on Xini kill every thing on the map all the lights at Level 70 wave 17 like it was nothing when frost cant even break them Down to half health even, anymore. I don't give a damn for PVP i just want lanka to be like the rail-gun Moa/s since it does come from the corpus and it takes a lot of time and expense from a clan to get...(not to mention i am in broframe so it really wasn't a challenge..lol) but yeah!

I manly want Metal auger buff for Lanka

It might be better to make each weapon have puncture effects so it can be balanced on a per weapon deal. The mod is currently useless even if it cost 1 mod point because .6 isn't far enough to hit two thing that are standing lined up 100% of the time. It would need to be buffed to at least 3m at max rank but the cost would still have to be much lower(9 at most) because it such a weird event to have the right angle to hit two or more at once, it can't be a super high cost mod.

Edited by LazyKnight

It might be better to make each weapon have puncture effects so it can be balanced on a per weapon deal. The mod is currently useless even if it cost 1 mod point because .6 isn't far enough to hit two thing that are standing lined up 100% of the time. It would need to be buffed to at least 3m at max rank but the cost would still have to be much lower(9 at most) because it such a weird event to have the right angle to hit two or more at once, it can't be a super high cost mod.

Yeah when i said that you got it , yeah i know every weapon would need that buff. But the rail Gun moa Can completely shoot through the orange containers. If any thing like in real life the distance you puncture should do a 10% percent decrease in damage for every meter it goes through

Just do a simple reply(  Y ) if you like metal auger and think its okay the way it is. And( N )if you think its sucks and needs a buff in the near Future.

And Do you think rhino's 4th power got Op'ed(especially in dojo, You stand no chance) as hell or do you think he is fine just Op everyone else! (Y2) if you think hes fin. (N2) If every other warframe's 4th power needs a buff

Butt Really Hes just Stomping the ground and killing  every thing in his godly range!

metal auger - tried it and wasn't impressed at all so it lurks as an extra I don't use cashed with other Mods 'saved' just incase.

I run a Rhino Frame and find it for my game play the frame atributes to be a bit underpowered concidering energy usage on the higher 'bute's vs practically of the 1st two. Rhino Charge & Iron Skin. Then again each user is dependant on how each user Frame/Weapon loadout is current modded and game level is at. For me and the mod slots I use I can't even use all 4 of the given frame atributes choosing to engage other survivability mods in some mod slots. Therefore, Rhino Charge & Iron Skin seem my most logical choice for my game, least atm anyway. Then again every user mods and plays his/her frame differently as well as user skills levels as well are to be concidered. Making the right choices is prime/key...I've stumbled and fell mis-using mods early on redoing frame(s) and weapons mod loadouts. Hel I'm still on a learning curve.

metal auger - tried it and wasn't impressed at all so it lurks as an extra I don't use cashed with other Mods 'saved' just incase.

I run a Rhino Frame and find it for my game play the frame atributes to be a bit underpowered concidering energy usage on the higher 'bute's vs practically of the 1st two. Rhino Charge & Iron Skin. Then again each user is dependant on how each user Frame/Weapon loadout is current modded and game level is at. For me and the mod slots I use I can't even use all 4 of the given frame atributes choosing to engage other survivability mods in some mod slots. Therefore, Rhino Charge & Iron Skin seem my most logical choice for my game, least atm anyway. Then again every user mods and plays his/her frame differently as well as user skills levels as well are to be concidered. Making the right choices is prime/key...I've stumbled and fell mis-using mods early on redoing frame(s) and weapons mod loadouts. Hel I'm still on a learning curve.

Have focus and stretch on? if so why complain you can just add to your damage with roar. Right?

Have focus and stretch on? if so why complain you can just add to your damage with roar. Right?

currently using, Rhino Charge, Redirection, Vitality, Flow, Focus, Marathon, Rush, Fast Deflection. Iron Skin....I've one open unused mod slot that in current frame status can't add another. - Btw it's not a complaint on my part more a game play observation of my current gaming - just  ongoing lessons on a learning curve from trial and error. Curre3ntly my important survivabily mods are @Fusion not possible, etc, etc....so I continue the game play working up!

Metal Auger is fine, I can now down rows and groups of enemies with only .5 pumctire and there is no longer anything like light cover for my enemies. The cost is super manageable with a polarity slot and adding more then a fraction to the puncture effect word be unbalancing in the extreme.

Metal Auger is fine for it's effect but it should probably just be a 6 point card. Obligatory "puncture makes your weapons pierce cover at the 0.1 level, try using it for that".

Rhino Stomp is fine, low-mid level enemies get instagibbed, but after a certain point that stops. Oh, and also, lots of 'frames have the ability to do more damage than Rhino on their ults. As for PvP, that's not an issue when it comes to balance.

Fun fact for yall, rhinos uber deals less dmg at max thab frosts uber (which ik is the warframe that 101010101 says needs an uber buff) I think the reason y rhinos uber is 1 hitting every1 is because either 'A' it deplets shields or 'B' it goes thro shields. I think it just deplets shields and then deals the dmg to health.