The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sicarus Prime Blueprint: Locked, need help

Aegis_Inferno

Hello everyone!

So today i went looking to buy Sicarus Prime pieces off people after having my friend tell me that it is indeed a good secondary, but i encountered an issue.

I have been playing Warframe very off and on since... well i don't really know, i remember having a Stamina system and i don't think Excalibur Prime had been released yet (not sure), so i have missed quite a few things but iv always come back thanks to my friends. However, the Blueprint is all i require to make the Sicarus Prime, and i am currently only MR 9 (Shame...) yet i am unable to trade anybody for the blueprint! Everywhere i go it states that the MR for the Sicarus is 7, yet every time people say they can not trade it for some reason, that it is locked!

So that's why i am here, hopefully someone could tell me why this is.

Perhaps its a bug, perhaps its on purpose, i know its vaulted but i don't see anything stating that there is something else locking it from me.

Any help?

Edited by DJ_Plunk

2 minutes ago, (PS4)blueflameskY said:

Did you check if you have any trades remaining for the day? The number of trades that you can make daily is equal to your MR, so you should have 9.

If it was trade limit, they wouldn't be able to choose him.

Are the people you're trading with less than mr7? if they aren't then it's possibly a bug. I'd send in a support ticket.