Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Have Signatures And A Reputation Notifier?

RePaused

signatures might get out of hand. I do like having one but i think as much traffic as these forums have it would clog the hell out of it. The founders icon was moved because DE_steve had said "to save vertical space" in his one thread (which i think you can still read) so i dont think signatures will be a thing

that rep thing would be interesting to have but then internet e peens and then it all goes awry.

I'm actually fine with things as they are.

Reputation isn't a gauge of how good someone is at making good posts. It's a gauge of who happens to post first on a patch thread.

LOL thats not true at all

As someone who comes from a number of other gaming forums (as I'm sure a lot of you probably are too) rep is always bad and never works out, turns the forums to crap. To put it simply and bluntly.

Sigs would be fine but there would need to be limitations and restrictions, obviously. Most people would just use it to have a sexy gif or pic of a chick as their sig.

Edited by iTzLazer

Rep counter sure, signatures no.

I hate signatures with a passion, they're either advertisements for lackluster topics, horrible HTML anime banners of skimpy girls or unfunny quotes. I'm glad that this forum doesn't have them.

Rep counter sure, signatures no.

I hate signatures with a passion, they're either advertisements for lackluster topics, horrible HTML anime banners of skimpy girls or unfunny quotes. I'm glad that this forum doesn't have them.

The real question is, are we allowed to link images on these forums without getting in trouble?

I'm being somewhat inquisitive about  this topic because I haven't seen any attempts to make a signature (separately from linked images) even though it's possible to make one to add via copy/paste, which might sound a bit far-fetched, however. This has been done before. 

I've searched for permission regarding links, but haven't found anything apart from the terms and conditions of which i'll begin to read through during tomorrow afternoon. 

Personally, my signature contains 7 tiny squares (70x70) that contain an icon which represents each game that i've played the role of healer/tank/support along with one link, which goes to my channel, and that's pretty much it.

If that's considered to be over the top, it would be possible for me to make it 20% smaller, but that's as small as it can currently go.

If image posting is allowed, then I don't think that small signatures would be a problem.

Other than that, I wouldn't mind if they weren't allowed.

[Edit: After checking another post, it was made clear that signatures were not left out of being implemented, they were disabled.]  

Edited by AfroNinjaX

• 1 month later...