Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why hasn't ps4 of chain of harrow

1 hour ago, (PS4)Wicked_IronAngel said:

If it wasnt for Sony PS4  Warframe would still be a game someone developed in their garage basically, ps4 should have first crack at new content before its fully released to all pc users in my opinion. Ps.._ I do have to agree with everyone about posting your email publicly.

Yeah... No. PC players with founder pack purchases are why this game is where its at. Popularity because of PC Tenno is what allowed the game to be ported to console. Not the other way around. 

On 05/07/2017 at 7:55 PM, (PS4)theelix said:

It takes a month. 

They work out the bugs on the PC, give us whatever is stable, and next month we do the same thing. 

We just got a major update (even though it had basically nothing) about two-three weeks ago. We must wait two weeks for any news, one week for cert and a few days for release. 

Doesn't some updates take a week or two sometimes

Edited by (PS4)XxImisxX

1 hour ago, (PS4)XxImisxX said:

They have a grace period of one week to come out with emergency hot patches. It's this way because every update that comes to PS4 or Xbox has to be paid for, so they don't want to pay x amount to just push a gun and some augments in. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)XxImisxX said:

It takes about two weeks for both Sony and Microsoft's Certification process which they have to pay for even if it doesn't pass so they generally do all the major bug fixing on PC before pushing a major content update to consoles.

Edited by SilvaDreams

On 06/07/2017 at 2:20 AM, (PS4)Johnsoncolin2002 said:

I would like if you nice developer would ask me why ps4 doesn't have chain of harrow yet please contact me at -Removed Email- thank you

*pretends to be a nice developer*

*writes email: "Dear sir, why doesn't Warframe for PS4 have Chain of Harrow yet?"*

*sends to OP*

15 hours ago, (PS4)Wicked_IronAngel said:

If it wasnt for Sony PS4  Warframe would still be a game someone developed in their garage basically, ps4 should have first crack at new content before its fully released to all pc users in my opinion. Ps.._ I do have to agree with everyone about posting your email publicly.

a2e2c23b6669a334364c83e892bdc9649deeec1a

1 minute ago, SilvaDreams said:

Because I think the mix of emotions would just turn into crying that someone could be that blissfully ignorant.

I was about to say that; I didn't because I didn't want to make it look like I cry when I laugh and facepalm at the same time.

Glad I'm not the only one.