Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can the Nikana Prime still hold it's ground?

XenoKatsuo

Question

I've been extremely attached to my nikana prime ever since I got it, but I have little to no idea on how it compares to other weapons, aside from my fragor prime. could anyone explain to me if it's still a viable end-game weapon or if it's still (or never was,) a good general use melee weapon? 

Thanks. :cool:

8 answers to this question

No, it's garbage. Absolute and utter trash. Just delete it -- actually, no. Just uninstall the game, it's infected all of your characters. It's probably already infected your soul. 

Call a priest, banish this demon from your house. I can't believe DE could make such a monstrosity. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)theelix said:

No, it's garbage. Absolute and utter trash. Just delete it -- actually, no. Just uninstall the game, it's infected all of your characters. It's probably already infected your soul. 

Call a priest, banish this demon from your house. I can't believe DE could make such a monstrosity. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

8 minutes ago, MajesticPinecone said:

easily i might have some pictures of how i modded mine let me check

keep in mind you dont need the prime mods and just swap out elemental for whatever faction your fighting

63D60D1417DEEE886E711033D765923E5BE57F1F

Hmm, no Blood Rush. That build is well, how do I put it...

21 minutes ago, (PS4)theelix said:

it's garbage. Absolute and utter trash. Just delete it -- actually, no. Just uninstall the game, it's infected all of your characters. It's probably already infected your soul. 

Yeah, that about sums it up.

The main reason why players like nikana Prime is because it's the only samurai sword lookalike n going fur the look-cool factor.

if you want to know if it can help you in sortie 3 level and beyond, do the missions solo. Else you won't know if your teammates are doing all the killings and carrying you or not. Go solo to know anything' true potential.