Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place to get Arid Eximus Butchers?

Vivirium

Question

I have been farming for hours on Spear which is the defense and have not gotten ONE Arid Butcher Eximus to scan... I was wanting to ask the best place to farm these butchers, I have tried every mission on Mars and never has it spawned..

5 answers to this question

On 13.2.2017 at 0:14 AM, tsoa said:

Arid Butcher Eximus:

• Alator (Intercepetion) spawns them from wave 3 or 4 onwards. Didn't go very far myself since I soloed them and just 1 per wave appeared. But be careful to unequip the weapon on your Helios. Mine killed quite a few which resulted in quite a bit of frustration because I thought I had gotten enough scans.
  • Arval (Spy) might have one of them in one of the spy vaults. But you have to be lucky for the spy vault to spawn and for the Butcher to be an Eximus.
  • They have never spawned for me in the Defense (Spear) or in Eximus Spy Sorties.

With the new Exterminate mechanic they might actually spawn at the end of that mission as well. Though I haven't tested that.

10 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Well, not exactly sure if Eximus units are farmable.

I guess your best bet would be waiting for an Eximus Stronghold sortie on Mars.

"Dear DE, can you please make an Eximus stronghold occur on Mars, lots of love and support GZ_Zeldafan"