Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow Prime? Yes, we already have him. Have a look at this.

Kronxito

On 09/07/2017 at 2:45 AM, Praxxor said:

Mate, you're not making any sense. Me complaining about clickbait doesn't mean that I got baited by the said bait. I probably know more than you about this game so please calm your titties and try to think about this rationally, if you can at all.

If my post does not make sense to you, that is really not my issue it seems you didn't even read it correctly, my post was not complicated; Anyone who knows about WF knows Harrow prime is 3-4 years away and know Harrow only just came out, anyone with the slightest intelligence can put 2 and 2 together and come to the conclusion that this will not actually be about Harrow Prime... very simple concept I put forth in my post, if you are still not able to understand this, there is no help for you.

On ‎07‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 9:17 PM, (PS4)joe03827 said:

His horns things looks like 2 pedestal primes lol.

now I want to balance a Noggle on each of his pedestal-horns lol.

prime colours are almost as done to death these days as the Black & Red combo, which is probably why DE started adding colours like blue and Purple to some of the more recent primes; essentially a way of saying "look, you can be this colour and still be primed!". the Orokin also made good use of neutral colours as well as black and White, though few people tend to sue neutrals on their frames.

I'm thinking I might go bright Red and Gold with Harrow, to make him look like a Cardinal of Death. could go different though, we'll have to see.

1 hour ago, Carnage2K4 said:

If my post does not make sense to you, that is really not my issue it seems you didn't even read it correctly, my post was not complicated; Anyone who knows about WF knows Harrow prime is 3-4 years away and know Harrow only just came out, anyone with the slightest intelligence can put 2 and 2 together and come to the conclusion that this will not actually be about Harrow Prime... very simple concept I put forth in my post, if you are still not able to understand this, there is no help for you.

You do know what clickbait means right?