Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Back after a few years away and i am totally lost

AudioRejectz

Question

Back when i played, it was when there was no ship or anything. Basically when you logged in all you have was a view of the planets. i am trying to learn the game again, but saying i am overwhelmed is an understatement.

The issue i am having at the moment is, how on earth do i view my mods that i am picking them up and how do i put them on my weapons.

Any help would be appreciated 

8 answers to this question

On the ship, your arsenal is the illuminated platform in the lower level that you face when you go down the ramp. Interact with it, and you can change your equipment. Your mods are the thing to your left right when you enter the lower compartment.

Or you can just press Esc and navigate menus if you want to.

20 minutes ago, AudioRejectz said:

Back when i played, it was when there was no ship or anything. Basically when you logged in all you have was a view of the planets. i am trying to learn the game again, but saying i am overwhelmed is an understatement.

The issue i am having at the moment is, how on earth do i view my mods that i am picking them up and how do i put them on my weapons.

Any help would be appreciated 

press esc... equipment...then u select tab u wish mods... and welcome back

Edited by ashrah

36 minutes ago, ashrah said:

press esc... equipment...then u select tab u wish mods... and welcome back

I have pressed escape and gone to equipment, but there is still no options to view my mods. I have tried going into arsenal but all it lets me do in there is equip weapons and change the appearance 

58 minutes ago, AudioRejectz said:

I have pressed escape and gone to equipment, but there is still no options to view my mods. I have tried going into arsenal but all it lets me do in there is equip weapons and change the appearance 

Then you must be still going through the tutorial sequence. Complete missions marked on the map to unlock that.

1 hour ago, AudioRejectz said:

then u need still to do tutorial... that was bug me too... adter i come back from break..

Wow, are you from 2013 or something? I've came back from 2015 and the only thing what REALLY changed is getting prime parts, ship expansion and different star map.

You should explore your ship (just X anything you can to get to know about the machine.)

Let's call everything a machine now, will make it easier to explain.

In the main room (Where you can see out of a window) there is a codex machine, which shows you some information including quests and relics. There is also a market machine where you can buy a lot of things for platinum. (not recommended by me, except for the item slots.) You can also buy blueprints for things for credits (you must do this to progress in the game, let's say Ash Warframe Main Blueprint, you have to buy it because it doesnt drop.) There is also a planet map machine, to go from earth to lets say mars, you need to unlock a junction. U should do some research on that.

In the secondary room (1 floor down) there is a foundry machine (craft weapons here). There is also a kubrow and sentinel stand (kind of pets) (you don't really need this yet probaply). There is also a mods machine where you can view and upgrade your mods (make them better). But the MOST IMPORTANT MACHINE is the equipment machine, here you upgrade your weapons with mods, equip weapons and warframes, etc.

In the third room (2 floors down from main room) there are some things what you won't need just yet and i wont spoiler it to you :)