Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Havent played since update 5...

(PSN)fingernageldreck

Question

Was playing warframe from day one on ps4 until they released update 5 i think(around when they introduced oxium as ressource for example). I downloaded the game today again and wow... i was looking at stuff for like 2 hours without even starting a game. 

Warframe became really bigger and bigger, and the app looks nice aswell. Great job what they have done with the game! 

But im a bit overwhelmed tbh, like there are some new ressources. Where can they be farmed? Are there any apps or sites that give some guidance where you can farm certain stuff? 

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)fingernageldreck said:

Was playing warframe from day one on ps4 until they released update 5 i think(around when they introduced oxium as ressource for example). I downloaded the game today again and wow... i was looking at stuff for like 2 hours without even starting a game. 

Warframe became really bigger and bigger, and the app looks nice aswell. Great job what they have done with the game! 

But im a bit overwhelmed tbh, like there are some new ressources. Where can they be farmed? Are there any apps or sites that give some guidance where you can farm certain stuff? 

Use  this: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki 

The wiki can give you all the information you need:
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki
You can also ask here in the forums like you did with this thread, the community is very friendly and will love to help.

About where to get resorces:
Most of them you get from doing any mission and you get resorces depends on the planet your on.
Some of them are exclusive to spesific missions like Cryotics which drops by doing Exavation missions or Void Traces which drop from completing a Void Fissure mission. The rest are spoilers for major quests.

Some key changes that I think worth informing:
- Pay attention to the Relics system.
- Unlock planets and clear the star chart, doing so will unlock new quests and content.
- Completing these quests will unlock more content. The War Within is currently the "must do" quest.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)fingernageldreck said:

Except Update 5 was well before consoles ever got Warframe. That was actually when I started back in January 2013. Closed Beta. if you joined around Operation Oxium Espionage, which was when Oxium was first released in late Janury 2014, that'd sound about right.

Anyway, enough of trivia and such.

I bet you will want to read the wiki about the new quests, or rather start doing all of the available quests as some of them start unlocking further quests to advance your quest career and lore progress.

Nitain Extract will be a must have resource for you to get ahead of time before you get anything that needs this resource, they come up on alert throughout the day so keep your eyes peeled for them. Ask recruiting chat for a taxi to them.

Argon Crystal are found in the void but you'll only want to get these when you need them because they decay after 24 hours after being out of the void.

Junctions: Welcome to the new solar map progression. Junctions connect you with planets and have set tasks for you to complete to unlock and fight a spector of the rail to unlock the next world in line. You should work on completing as many of these as you can as  they are most important for unlocking certain key quests, Warframe quest and parts/blueprints. As well as special ship upgrade segments.

Such as the Earth to Mars Junction on Earth. It contains a reward for the Void Relic ship Upgrade Segment that you will find useful when you start getting into the feel of the relic system. The relic system replaced Void Keys, they can be used at any void tear missions which are named Fissures. There are 4 Tiers, starting from lowest to highest the are: Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi.

Relic Tiers all have a corresponding letter and number usually taken from the rarest or best of the uncommon prime parts found on the relic. Such as a Axi O1 will be for a rare Oberon Prime part. Oberon Prime is the newest released prime and he is on prime access if you wish to get started with him.

Fissures. What you will need to know is that you will need a relic for this system, any of your old void keys were converted over already to the relics that were in use back when they were converted so you will not have any of the new relics just yet. Anyway, Fissures you will equip a relic and deploy on mission. To open the relic and reveal what's inside you will need to kill enemies that get corrupted by the void tear in the regular dimension to get a resource that opens the relic right there in game. It is called Reactant.

Gather 10 reactant and extract after finishing the mission objectives to reveal what was inside.

For other things I did not cover, please review the wiki.

Edited by Alcatraz

11 hours ago, Alcatraz said:

Except Update 5 was well before consoles ever got Warframe. That was actually when I started back in January 2013. Closed Beta. if you joined around Operation Oxium Espionage, which was when Oxium was first released in late Janury 2014, that'd sound about right.

Anyway, enough of trivia and such.

I bet you will want to read the wiki about the new quests, or rather start doing all of the available quests as some of them start unlocking further quests to advance your quest career and lore progress.

Nitain Extract will be a must have resource for you to get ahead of time before you get anything that needs this resource, they come up on alert throughout the day so keep your eyes peeled for them. Ask recruiting chat for a taxi to them.

Argon Crystal are found in the void but you'll only want to get these when you need them because they decay after 24 hours after being out of the void.

Junctions: Welcome to the new solar map progression. Junctions connect you with planets and have set tasks for you to complete to unlock and fight a spector of the rail to unlock the next world in line. You should work on completing as many of these as you can as  they are most important for unlocking certain key quests, Warframe quest and parts/blueprints. As well as special ship upgrade segments.

Such as the Earth to Mars Junction on Earth. It contains a reward for the Void Relic ship Upgrade Segment that you will find useful when you start getting into the feel of the relic system. The relic system replaced Void Keys, they can be used at any void tear missions which are named Fissures. There are 4 Tiers, starting from lowest to highest the are: Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi.

Relic Tiers all have a corresponding letter and number usually taken from the rarest or best of the uncommon prime parts found on the relic. Such as a Axi O1 will be for a rare Oberon Prime part. Oberon Prime is the newest released prime and he is on prime access if you wish to get started with him.

Fissures. What you will need to know is that you will need a relic for this system, any of your old void keys were converted over already to the relics that were in use back when they were converted so you will not have any of the new relics just yet. Anyway, Fissures you will equip a relic and deploy on mission. To open the relic and reveal what's inside you will need to kill enemies that get corrupted by the void tear in the regular dimension to get a resource that opens the relic right there in game. It is called Reactant.

Gather 10 reactant and extract after finishing the mission objectives to reveal what was inside.

For other things I did not cover, please review the wiki.

Thx for the summary, yeah its a bit overwhelming to see all this new stuff. But with update 5 i mean the update 5 on ps4 of course :D

thats when i received my last trophy for warframe ^^

Im slowly getting into the game again, but man this game became really crazy. 

I slowly start to understand what happened with my old tower keys and how prime farming works. The "new" assasination missions are amazing. There is so much wow in this game, i feel bad i left it for so long. 

There is only 1 thing that bothers me... my zorencopter doesnt seem to work anymore D: is there a replacement or is this just gone? ^^