Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clarification on relics

Maegurillion

Question

I was just in a Defense mission (Fissure) with a Lith N2 Relic [Radiant] ( Nekros Prime I'm coming for you ). 
Everything was going well, then out of the blue one of the players announces that I have the aforementioned Relic, another immediately replies "Okay leave" and they quit. The third guy just kind of trailed off after them.

Did I do something wrong, am I missing something? This is the first time something like this happened, so please forgive my ignorance. :)

Edited by NuttiKrust

4 answers to this question

If i had to guess it had something to do with the refinement of your relic.

Generally people are super stingy if a relic isn't prepared correctly as they want maximum chance for what they want. I.e. people usually like radiants so that they have the best chance at the rare item.

Edited by Omega-Shadowblade

No you did nothing wrong, you just happened to meet some disrespectful jerks.

There are not a whole lot of them out there, but some people can be real a-holes, especially those that run public games as if they own the experience and everyone else has to bow to their supremacy.

Just ignore the incident and try to find a group that is respectful and care more about having fun than pleasing the RNG god for another imaginary statistical win.

20 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Generally people are super stingy if a relic isn't prepared correctly as they want maximum chance for what they want. I.e. people usually like radiants so that they have the best chance at the rare item.

and usually they want the same radiant relic to have maximum chance for the rare item of that relic, but he were in a pub game, so there's no reason for them to leave unless they are kids, or adults with kids mentality, because you can't run a pub and hope that every player have the radiant relic you want, even more in lith ones, i mean, i have 100+ lith relics, i'm not gonna refine the one i have 40+ copies of and maybe i'm gonna refine the ones for rhino/mag