Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Energy bug

FSH37

A few times when I tried to play as Ivara to level my equipment, when I use an Energy Pack of sorts, for some reason my energy stops taking anymore and the only way around it is to either get lucky and it fixes itself or quit the mission I was on. Could anyone fix this issue, please? It's not annoying it's just, not exactly fun at all. |:\

1 minute ago, NinjaZeku said:

Well then ... dunno lol, any chance you simply mis-clicked and used, say, a Team Shield Restore instead? :P

No it was indefinitely an energy pack. Just for some reason after a few hundreds it just decided to stop giving me anymore energy and I couldn't do much about it.

(Even though it was saying that I was getting more energy. I wasn't. I even tried using my abilities and the bloody thing decided to stay at THAT point too. Even my energy regen wasn't doing anything.)

Edited by FSH37

Possible a sortie Mission with energy reduction ? [Maximum Warframe Energy capacity is quartered, and energy regeneration speed is significantly reduced]

The only thing I think what it could be.

Or its a bug i never encounter until now :) 

5 hours ago, TecEraser said:

Possible a sortie Mission with energy reduction ? [Maximum Warframe Energy capacity is quartered, and energy regeneration speed is significantly reduced]

The only thing I think what it could be.

Or its a bug i never encounter until now :) 

It wasn't a Sortie. At all.

3 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

How long were you using that energy restore? Over one minute? Maybe the AFK flag triggered and prevented you receiving more energy.

I was using an energy pack right off the bat and generally I let the energy regen fill up the rest of the bar.

And my Ivara has an energy limit of 525. But for whatever reason it got stuck at 342 or 334. And it's really annoying.

So no I wouldn't have been waiting too long at all. It just freaking decided to stop working at one number only. For no reason at all.

1 minute ago, FSH37 said:

I was using an energy pack right off the bat and generally I let the energy regen fill up the rest of the bar.

And my Ivara has an energy limit of 525. But for whatever reason it got stuck at 342 or 334. And it's really annoying.

So no I wouldn't have been waiting too long at all. It just freaking decided to stop working at one number only. For no reason at all.

This is looking more and more like a bug. Sure hope someone at DE can help.

2 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

This is looking more and more like a bug. Sure hope someone at DE can help.

Yeah the thing is this thing isn't too bad. It just makes me waste a few energy packs. |:\

Which well, I am only using so that I can do a bunch of stealth kills to rank weapons.

And if I can't get any further energy then it starts becoming a problem.

Edited by FSH37

3 minutes ago, FSH37 said:

Yeah the thing is this thing isn't too bad. It just makes me waste a few energy packs. |:\

Which well, I am only using so that I can do a bunch of stealth kills to rank weapons.

Understandable. Let's try pinging one of the devs who can help. It would also help to have a video recording of the situation and maybe an EE.log (not sure where to find this)

@[DE]Saske Can this get looked at?