Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Retaining Female Players: Request

AquaLogos

4 hours ago, Chipputer said:

Also Nezha (Ne Zha, Na-zha) is an androgynous male from Chinese mythology. Therefore the frame is an androgynous male.

AAAAAAAAAND Mic Drop

Edited by AmazingMrAirplane

I...I don't.....wot

I don't really get it. Complaining about loud noises and not having good female representation in the frames? I mean, Ember, Saryn, Nyx, and Mag alone seem to have different forms, as well as most frames for either gender.

But aside from that main point, why are you playing if you are only playing to appease someone else? Make a choice for yourself

@AquaLogos THANK FOR VISITING WARFRAME.

May you find that game you are content with and have fun. Plenty of other games, with more appealing models, and I believe one of them is called Overwatch, yes. :smile: 

No, WarFrame can not be like every other games, it should not. BECAUSE we are truly aiming for 10 years+(it is possible).

And YES, WarFrame last time checked is Rated M for Mature(Blood and Gore Violence).

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:59 PM, OGPlebian said:

Why does it matter? I main Ivara and play tons of female frames

I don't get why it should be an issue for anyone

I also main Ivara.  I actually prefer the female frames more than the male ones.  I just like the way they look.  There is this very old argument that said, "I play female characters because I rather see them than a male butt all day."  It's actually a more true statement than some will accept.  There, I said it.  LOL

Now back to topic.  I have to strongly believe that this is a troll topic.  It reeks of that woman named "Anita".  So I can't really take it seriously. 

Were...were you expecting this game to be like "Totally Spies" or something? Seriously...you were brought into this game by some1....you're telling me he/she didn't show any footage of the game?...No screenshots? Cause what in the name of Lotus are you complaining about....game isn't girly enough....cut the bullsh*t...we have a freaking fairy queen flying the battle fields here along with a nuclear warframe that has a helmet with pigtails that was designed by the devs themselves.....

boy oh Jesus H. Christmas...

Edited by Shad0wWatcher