Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra Riven

te1ex

Question

8 answers to this question

If you can get Entropy Burst then it upgrades Supra's base status chance to 25%.  Multishot will multiply status chance based on that 25%.  However, for some reason, any regular +status chance mods will still operate on the original 5% base.  

So, with Entropy Burst your Riven is kind of a wash.  The +Multishot will increase status by up to 20%.  The +Status Chance only nudges the base by about 4%, but that's before Multishot.  

So taking everything else into account: with Entropy Burst, your Riven, and Split Chamber, your status is about 61%.  That's pretty good considering the fire rate of the Supra.  I'd use this Riven.

Edited by Buff00n
actually did the math

6 minutes ago, BakinPig said:

Also, the Supra doesn't have that great of a status chance so is it worth modding for status?

Not the usual way. There is Entropy Burst, which adds 20% to the base Status Chance of the Supra, making it 25%. It happens after normal Status Chance mods, however, meaning they only affect the base 5%. So no, it's not really worth having a +Status Chance Riven on it.

It is worth modding for status if you use Suda augment. It increases base status so all status chance mods will have better effect. Also energy restore although small is always handy.

Regarding numbers I am not sure about this numbers. Since split chamber is 90% i assume for strong disposition 80% multishot is pretty good. Basically you will have 70% chance to shoot third bullet which is pretty good.

28 minutes ago, Zarlockk said:

It is worth modding for status if you use Suda augment. It increases base status so all status chance mods will have better effect. Also energy restore although small is always handy.

As said, unfortunately entropy burst has no effect on modded status chance.

1 hour ago, rapt0rman said:

As said, unfortunately entropy burst has no effect on modded status chance.

With 3 dual stat mods it goes up to 54.6% which is pretty good when you take into account fire rate of the weapon.

Thats the build I use and I personally enjoy it. Not perfect but it gets the job done.

3 hours ago, Buff00n said:

If you can get Entropy Burst then it upgrades Supra's base status chance to 25%.  Multishot will multiply status chance based on that 25%.  However, for some reason, any regular +status chance mods will still operate on the original 5% base.  

So, with Entropy Burst your Riven is kind of a wash.  The +Multishot will increase status by up to 20%.  The +Status Chance only nudges the base by about 4%, but that's before Multishot.  

So taking everything else into account: with Entropy Burst, your Riven, and Split Chamber, your status is about 61%.  That's pretty good considering the fire rate of the Supra.  I'd use this Riven.

This is the best advice given at this time.  I have a Riven for my Supra that is very similar to what OP has.  I put both the Entropy Burst and the riven on my Supra Vandal and just watch stuff die.  :D

4 hours ago, Zarlockk said:

With 3 dual stat mods it goes up to 54.6% which is pretty good when you take into account fire rate of the weapon.

Thats the build I use and I personally enjoy it. Not perfect but it gets the job done.

Deffinetly not saying that status supra isnt effective, just saying that the augment doesn't increase the effectiveness of status mods.